Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed (1352 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Some Guys ain't Romantic at all If You could see The way They Pull off Ladies Pants Before Sex You'll swear They're Starting a Heavy Generator! .

toyne2much,naijaboiy,sweetorgasm, are guilty of this grin
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by IamLEGEND1: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2015
and u opened a thread for this?
#Kontinu

Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2015
grin lol
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin lol
how do they pull yours
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and u opened a thread for this?

#Kontinu
whats the essence of uploading your pix here......you look cuter though
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Mikematrix(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2015
U avnt met d ryt guy das y u saying guy aren't romantic on bed
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by ClassCaptain(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Because
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Mikematrix:
U avnt met d ryt guy das y u saying guy aren't romantic on bed
how do you draw your babe's own?.......like i pass my neighbour gen
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Because
of what
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Vinshu(f): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
OK. Some guys are not romantic. Those guys are perverts
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by ClassCaptain(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
of what
the kpetus don deep.I hail u for my thread Oo boss
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Afrok(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
If he can't pull her pant romantically, then let the babe pull it herself in a romantic way tongue.
The way some ladies pull guy's belt sef, u'll think she wan use am tie a loose cow on the run shocked.
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by xpac01(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
My brother, what if she changes her mind Better jab the latex sharply like you know what you're doing bro, especially if it's the first time tinz...cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Vinshu:
OK. Some guys are not romantic. Those guys are perverts
you expect him to use 30mins take off la pantie?
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
This would have been a nice topic but the op is not even serious.
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:

the kpetus don deep.I hail u for my thread Oo boss
thAnk you boss ,you re talented i enjoyed your story
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Afrok:
If he can't pull her pant romantically, then let the babe pull it herself in a romantic way tongue.
The way some ladies pull guy's belt sef, u'll think she wan use am tie a loose cow on the run shocked.
grin dude you are funny
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2015
xpac01:
My brother, what if she changes her mind Better jab the latex sharply like you know what you're doing bro, especially if it's the first time tinz...cheesy
so chances are that she can halt the action at that critical point ?
Re: Why Ladies Laments That Guys Are Not Romantic In Bed by Kingsley1000(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
This would have been a nice topic but the op is not even serious.
unserious in what aspect ?anyway,how can i make it enticing and fascinating ?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: My B00bs Started Growing At The Age Of 9 – Busty Model / Checkout The 8 Things That Make A Woman Want To Have Se X [MUST READ] / Can U Date Ur Ex Again?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.