Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,880 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Lagosians Can Be Wicked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagosians Can Be Wicked (507 Views)

Angry Lagosians Tie 'juju' In Transformer, Dares NEPA To Cut It (photos / Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / 'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Can Be Wicked by ezteem(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2015
I'm not the type that'll snap such a sad happening, but I can always talk about it.

Yesterday at ikorodu, odoguyan to be pricise, a 15yr old boy that hawks eggroll almost died. He wanted to jump into speeding cars. It took the so many to get him out of his agony.

After making good sales from his after school hawking, he was going home with his remaining 4unsold egg rolls worth 200naira. A man called him and bought the four of them and gave him 1000, he gave the man 800, then the man happily said since you're already done for the day. Please give me all the change you have on you. So the boy changed 4000naira to simple denominations for the man. Only to get home and his mother finds out that the whole 5'k was all fake. She flogged him out of the house and asked him to go back in search of the man........ He was long gone.. I swear I thought fake money wasn't existing again. Please be at alert everyone . They are back. Don't fall victim.
Re: Lagosians Can Be Wicked by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2015
very heartless
Re: Lagosians Can Be Wicked by Zaikon(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2015
www.wicked people.com/again but God deh
Re: Lagosians Can Be Wicked by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Oh no, this is so sad. May the guy that did that never find peace and happiness in his life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Learn Some Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Butt By K8 Henshaw / Private Investigation / 400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.