Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,894 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) (3591 Views)

I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Who didn't know about this before?.
you seems to forget something ronald, not everyone is as brilliant as you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by tosyne2much(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I agree, It's a big scam!

I pity small boys and girls of nowadays, The only true love you can get from anybody is the one your parents show to you, every other one is conditional.
You are right brother

There's no other love like a mother's love for her child.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are right brother

There's no other love like a mother's love for her child.
now you know! undecided
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by ronald4lif(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
you seems to forget something ronald, not everyone is as brilliant as you. undecided

Nothing to do with brilliancy bruv. Just thought it's common sense and everyone should know love is a humbug. Anyone who believes a Naija babe would love them without some financial benefit is sleeping on a bike.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by falconey(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nothing to do with brilliancy bruv. Just thought it's common sense and everyone should know love is a humbug. Anyone who believes a Naija babe would love them without some financial benefit is sleeping on a bike.

LOL.

In other news; Farano viewing is she guilty or something?
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
op go sleep, naija ladies fall in love easily not cos we love money or sex . we have good hearts
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by dkronicle(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I never allowed them I was being a gentleman ,respecting them
That's the mistake, mix the gentleman thing and the non caring man thing, then u will see changes..
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Richiy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
True love is still very much possible. You have just been meeting the wrong kind.
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17:
op go sleep, naija ladies fall in love easily not cos we love money or sex . we have good hearts
the girls scamming are from italy?
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by DAVIYJONESS: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Richiy:
True love is still very much possible. You have just been meeting the wrong kind.
ofcourse, who will come out and say she is guilty of this?
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=DAVIYJONESS post=39017109] the girls scamming are from italy?[/quote

what?
Re: Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) by Oahray: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm... Just seeing the mention. This is wrong on so many levels. I don't "fall in love at sight at any beautiful girl." If that makes me less of a guy, no wahala.

That part about dating or marrying a girl cos she appeals to the eyes or passed the bed test... It's because guys haven't learnt to look beyond the mundane that they keep getting scammed. If it's ok to love a girl's body only, why is it wrong of her to love your money only?

Rare or not, there's true romantic love in Naija, and I'm eternally grateful to the lady that helped me see the light. I'd give her the world as soon as I get it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! / Pictures Uploading.......... / Guys Get In Here: She Is Looking Sweet. Hit Or Miss? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.