Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Want To Study In Any Good Country. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study In Any Good Country. (581 Views)

Good Country To Go And Study In Abroad. / . / Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study In Any Good Country. by testos: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2009
nairaniggars pls can any body advice me. i would like to school abroad ,but i dont know the school to apply to and also the country .pls give me list of wonderfull universities that would not be stressfull to apply to . thanks.
Re: I Want To Study In Any Good Country. by bbwollex(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2009
Well i think canada is ok in terms of accomodation,par time job,VISA etc on like the uk and us that is most expensive and no valuable jobs,
check this universities may be it up to u.

Low fee Universities in Canada Cheap Colleges IN Canada
Canada university college North Island College
University of Manitoba North West Community College
University of windsor St. Lawrence college etc
Re: I Want To Study In Any Good Country. by bestboland: 1:57pm On May 01, 2009
hey guyz i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Free Tuition In Nigeria: / When Is Post Ume In / Pls Who Get Idea About Unaab Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.