Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Messages From Mtn Dyaccount (diamond Yellow Account) Are Driving Me Crazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Messages From Mtn Dyaccount (diamond Yellow Account) Are Driving Me Crazy (730 Views)

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com / Fayose's Frozen Account: Are The EFCC Right? / Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messages From Mtn Dyaccount (diamond Yellow Account) Are Driving Me Crazy by cocaineaddict(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
I mistakenly subscribed to the DYAccount. Since then they've been pestering me with numerous unwanted text messages. I want to opt out now, please does anyone know how I can go about this?
Re: Messages From Mtn Dyaccount (diamond Yellow Account) Are Driving Me Crazy by funlord(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
grin
cocaineaddict:
I mistakenly subscribed to the DYAccount. Since then they've been pestering me with numerous unwanted text messages. I want to opt out now, please does anyone know how I can go about this?

It must be the "crack cocaine" that you smoke that is actually driving you crazy and not the "dy account messages"! Does this look like the right section for this tripe you posted to YOU? Plonker!
Re: Messages From Mtn Dyaccount (diamond Yellow Account) Are Driving Me Crazy by KELVINXY: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Op talk true joor

Na the #200 bonus force u do am

(1) (Reply)

Another PDP Member Faces Corruption Charge / Igbo Dont Commit Suicide, Watch Video Of Air Raid By The Nigeria Military / Kwara State Lecturer Turns Bricklayer Due To Non-payment Of Salary [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.