Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,122 members, 7,967,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:52 PM

On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (22356 Views)

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Rhymzydmf(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Go sleep! liar, how come I don't understand Igbo if that's the second language spoken by those in pH. I was born and brought up in ph. Who get time for igbos here?
abeg no vex o, where u 4rm?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by jaytee01(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
That person you quoted is a lady and you use to know her very well until she started changing monikers like wrapper. grin

Well, we just have to be careful on how we address ourselves before these people - You dig?

Tomorrow is another day. cool
Am I missing something?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Rhymzydmf:
abeg no vex o, where u 4rm?
Why you want know? I from Igbo grin
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by mumu9gerian: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
Igbo boy u don fk me before? small penisssssxsss
wetin bring fk now?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by mumu9gerian: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
wetin bring fk now?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Rhymzydmf(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Diobu no be ikwerre people village like ogbunabali? That's why they speak their dialect there. I am a Rivers girl. Don't come here and lie to us. when is the meeting time, hope am safe. Igbo man claiming to be SS
oyind, biko where in rivers did u cme 4rm?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2015
mumu9gerian:
wetin bring fk now?
You see where him call me prostitute? your eyes blind?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2015
meforyou1:
ur papa anuofia
E pain this mumu

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by meforyou1(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

E pain this mumu
ur papa mumu. Mr woman

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
meforyou1:
ur papa mumu. Mr woman
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by meforyou1(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

u are an slowpoke. Teenage boy claiming to be a girl. God punish you, punish your family and damage the whole of your goddamned rivers
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
meforyou1:
u are an slowpoke. Teenage boy claiming to be a girl. God punish you, punish your family and damage the whole of your goddamned rivers
Stop crying
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by meforyou1(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Stop crying
hopeless slowpoke. She-boy. Kindergarten animal.
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2015
meforyou1:
hopeless slowpoke. She-boy. Kindergarten animal.
IGBOPRINCE come help your crying brother. when you are done crying go drown in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by tonychristopher: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
funny comment, so you re looking for a tribe that s quiet and dull, mbanu, igbo man is never a dull man, you may be considering our ginger for swagger as nuisance but to us, it s smartness and prideness.

we will continued to confronts you if you don't stop collecting money from us. You touts.

Igbos is the only tribe you don't know whether to love them or hate them cos we lived in you and you lived in us.
You re feeling good typing gibberish here because an igbo man has created a thread to make you catch you fun.

We re not the boring type nigga. So if yoruba man behaves gentle to you. We re not stvpid like them to behaves imbecille to you.

You push me, I destroys you. No time. That s igbo man for you.
Whether all the tribes dislike us or not , we don't care, what we care is how you will patronised our products after online ranting and beefing lol.

You said igbo insistence that ikwerre re igbos will make you to hate ndigbos. Bro you re big fool, ga nodu ala. We will keep telling the whole world that ikwerre is igbos ,cos they bear igbo names and speaks our dialects lol.

What about the majority of ikwerres insisting they re igbos, why not go after them and hang yourself nigga? The likes of okwukwu and the likes of. Etc lol.

Anyway, obigbo belongs to rivers state, and they re in their lands, if they re claiming igbo identity will make you hug transformer tonight. Pls do. Cos you stink nigga.

Cc Tonychristopher, ekenedegreat, menabadoo. Where re thou?

I wouldn't have said it better than the way you presented it

Igbos are enigmatic

They hate to love us and they love to hate us

But we are not our creators

Chukwu has made us this and we must and are baskimg in it

3 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by meforyou1(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

IGBOPRINCE come help your crying brother. when you are done crying go drown in the lagoon
u are a basstard teenager. With head like opioro man. May thunder strike you and your generation dead. Basstard animal
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2015
meforyou1:
u are a basstard teenager. With head like opioro man. May thunder strike you and your generation dead. Basstard animal
Na this kind people we go meet for Biafra? I give up!

2 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by mumu9gerian: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
wetin bring fk now?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by mumu9gerian: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

You see where him call me prostitute? your eyes blind?
I no see am , no vex but u for no add the second part, abi u wan fight me too, me I no get power o
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by meforyou1(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Na this kind people we go meet for Biafra? I give up!
it is the type of your ashawo family that you will meet in biafra. Hopeless basstard
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by IGBOPRINCE: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

my brothers can take care of you cos I know they will definitely whip your asss. So I will not come for your rescue. tongue

Face them alone. Since yu dey always wine your mouth here. sad
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by tonychristopher: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
joeprince23:
My name is Eze joseph timipre. I am from umusia afam OYIGBO LGA of rivers state(highest oil producing LGA and home of AFAM power plant). Why timipre(well my mum is okrika-ijaw from ogu in ogu-bolu LGA of rivers state. I am not speaking for the entire Niger Delta.1st nigeria boundry are purely political and never ethnic,the demacation between SE and SS are just concrete slabs,travellers coming to port harcourt from aba wil appreciate my argurment. Surprisingley aba is the closest major city to port harcourt both geographically and in proximity(not yenegoa,uyo or warri). What is ikwerre? Ikwerre is clan with closely bt not the same dialect (just like ngwa),with four lga: PHALGA,obio/akpor,emulga and ikwerre Lga. Ikwere is not homogenous and no one come to dis forum claiming to represent it,a 15mins drive from imo state polythecn along oweri-PH road wil lead u to elele in ikwerre LGA. I am igbo,and if nigeria disintergrate I wil wanna join biafra with my kith and kins from rivers state,their is no hatred between the real rivers indigene and SE people...infact after pigdin igbo is the secoond spoken langauge in PH and SE-igbos own many businesses in PH...SS-igbo and SE-igbo are one. I am a proud igbo man,a proud rivers-man,proud of my riverine linage and a proud nigerian Long live ndigbo. Long live wakrike(okrika nation).

My brother you have spoken and you have spoken well

Nna GI mulu GI....where is ezepromoe this your brother has made sense like you and you and him are one objective people I respect

Where is hopeathand ..has he cured his hopelessness at hand ? I will love to see his malady cured

Nice post

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by tonychristopher: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Go sleep! liar, how come I don't understand Igbo if that's the second language spoken by those in pH. I was born and brought up in ph. Who get time for igbos here?

He has gone mad again

Where is chain?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
tonychristopher:
He has gone mad again Where is chain?
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by omonnakoda: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ikwerre did not join Biafra in the past rather they rejected it and joined Nigeria to defeat the rebels and after the war acquired abandoned property with relish.

Not the inconvenient questions that won't go away . Has Ikwerre ever apologized or reversed themselves on ABANDONED property?
If Ikwerre are indeed Eboe why then is that THE ONLY PLACE in EBOELAND where we talk of Abandoned property. Who were the Abandoners and who were the Abadonees?

The OP tries to confuse those who do not know by mixing irrelevant and unrelated facts.
Yes there are Eboe people in Rivers state eg Oyigbo. Oyigbo is Eboe and NOT Ikwerre. Now There are also Ikwerre people in Rivers state. Are Ikwerre people Eboe? Tha is forrr them to say and they have done so loudly and forcefully.

Propaganda is the mixing of truth ,half-truth and outright lies to promote mischief.

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by omonnakoda: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ikwerre did not join Biafra in the past rather they rejected it and joined Nigeria to defeat the rebels and after the war acquired abandoned property with relish.

Now the inconvenient questions that won't go away . Has Ikwerre ever apologized or reversed themselves on ABANDONED property?
If Ikwerre are indeed Eboe why then is that THE ONLY PLACE in EBOELAND where we talk of Abandoned property. Who were the Abandoners and who were the Abadonees?

The OP tries to confuse those who do not know by mixing irrelevant and unrelated facts.
Yes there are Eboe people in Rivers state eg Oyigbo. Oyigbo is Eboe and NOT Ikwerre. Now There are also Ikwerre people in Rivers state. Are Ikwerre people Eboe? Tha is forrr them to say and they have done so loudly and forcefully.

Propaganda is the mixing of truth ,half-truth and outright lies to promote mischief.
An Ikwerre man will never introduce himself as Eboe that is just falsehood

4 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by HopeAtHand: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

My brother you have spoken and you have spoken well

Nna GI mulu GI....where is ezepromoe this your brother has made sense like you and you and him are one objective people I respect

Where is hopeathand ..has he cured his hopelessness at hand ? I will love to see his malady cured

Nice post

Go to his profile, open his first thread and then help us laugh at him.. grin grin

Tonychristopher, you are obviously a dunce to believe and start supporting without confirmation..Ewu mmeee!!

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Go to his profile, open his first thread and then help us laugh at him.. grin grin

Tonychristopher, you are obviously a dunce to believe and start supporting without confirmation..Ewu mmeee!!

Hmmm atulu ikwere abiago

Hear him out ..umunne m.......

Atulu mgbaaaaaaaaa
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by tonychristopher: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
omonnakoda:

Now the inconvenient questions that won't go away . Has Ikwerre ever apologized or reversed themselves on ABANDONED property?

An Ikwerre man will never introduce himself as Eboe that is just falsehood

This is banana catch it and climb the tree

1 Like

Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Chigold101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Diobu no be ikwerre people village like ogbunabali? That's why they speak their dialect there. I am a Rivers girl. Don't come here and lie to us. when is the meeting time, hope am safe. Igbo man claiming to be SS
you are a rivers girl, I agree, but what tribe are you?
All rivers are not from the same tribe... So your tribe is which one?
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chigold101:
you are a rivers girl, I agree, but what tribe are you?
All rivers are not from the same tribe... So your tribe is which one?
Is that the reason you quote me this hot afternoon? I am from blllokosss community
Re: On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View by Chigold101(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Is that the reason you quote me this hot afternoon? I am from blllokosss community
that's only I quoted you...

Be a little civil and tell me your clan, tribe or town in river state

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. / Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.