Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,097 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

CV Writing Course For Lawyers Part 2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CV Writing Course For Lawyers Part 2 (346 Views)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / Why Do Lawyers Wear The Wig And Gown? Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Writing Course For Lawyers Part 2 by fidorocks(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Besides this, achievements related to the field of law or practice of law carry more weight. Just imagine an achievement like some of these;
“I graduated in the top 20 category out of a class of 200 people”

“I emerged the overall best speaker at the Moot Court Competitions during my stint at the Lagos Campus of the Nigerian Law School. My performance was specially recognised and commended by the Chief Justice of Nigeria who was present at the event”

“As a Corps member, I was in the team of lawyers that arranged for the release of over 20 prisoners who had been held without trial or bail for over 5 years”

“In less than 9 months of active legal practice, I had appeared in all superior courts of records and inferior courts of record in Kaduna State”

“I hold the record of the first and only Corp member to commence and conclude 5 civil and 6 criminal cases at the Oyo State High Court while serving at the Ministry of Justice.”

Excerpts culled from "CV Writing Course for Lawyers Part 2"
Read the rest of the article by clicking legalfido.com/cv-writing-course-for-lawyers-part-2/#more-398

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria – Hand-woven Car / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / SECURITY WORK EXPERIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.