Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. (632 Views)

Access Bank, GTB Fined N96 Million For Illegal Charges, Other Violations / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. by Elvis295(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
This thing happened yesterday. I loaded 200 hundred naira and Mtn deducted 50 naira without my permission. All that sent to me was that "your fashion guide weekly subscription has been renewed and N50 deducted from your account." Right now I am discussing with my lawyer on how to go about it.
Re: I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
It happened to me too. I just spoke with my lawyer few minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. by KOLZY(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Somebody has to stand up to those freaks
Re: I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
You two are so funny!
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Let's know the outcome of your meeting with your lawyers oh.

On topic: Airtel did something similar to me last week...called it BUDDIES whatever. #50 was deducted without my permission.

That's the gimmick they are all using now.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. by libertyfather(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Call Customer Care 180, you can't get them on NL
Re: I Am About To Sue MTN For Illegal Deduction. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
That's nice!
Let's see how much you'll spend on the case and how you and your lawyer + your lawyer's lawyers win mtn's lawyer on this lawyers case..
MTN must surely prove u wrong o.. E get one day wey dem thief ma money I para scara.. I called they didn't pick, I called again same nonsense advert.. I decided to call by 2am.. Them pick that one after I finished ranting, the idiot started telling me ma account history how e take happen.. They give me dates and times I recharged.. Na me come dae beg am make he pity for me send me 50naira say I want use am call person wey dae owe me.. Na so the guy come take reason me 50naira and 10mb join o.. Since that day, if I call them I no dae allow them read book of genesis for me again o.. I go just dae rasie my voice.
But if u still one sue them abeg e get one bros for my church wey read law.. When d guy graduate I still dae primary 5, now am in 300level after sitting at home for 2 years after graduation 4rm second skul.. This bros done teach, he done do usher for church, he done do driver, he done sell things, guys done even change his name to barrister celestus ewu a.k.a barrister without chamber.. Abeg award him this contract please.. I promise u he will do it with all his mind abeg..

(1) (Reply)

100k Only! / Stanbic IBTC Gets $5m Fine / Start Your Own Business Today With Just Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.