Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? (2827 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Judiciary Wing Of The Wailers Go For Amaechi’s Jugular By Chris Finebone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
For the uninitiated, Joe IGbokwe is the current Lagos state Publicity Secretary Of The APC, who has practically ran PDP out of Lagos State, with his well- marshaled, thought provoking and witty articles of engagement either when defending or showcasing the achievements of the party in Lagos state.

His profile as written by him:
I was born in Nnewi, Anambra State, on April 30, 1956. I had my primary and sec­ondary education in Nnewi and attended University of Nigeria, Nsukka between 1980 and 1985. I graduated as a mechanical engineer thereafter and did the mandatory national youth service in Ogun State. After queuing for job for three years, I went into private business, selling cars until I joined Lagos State government in 2005.

In the course of doing private business, I was involved in activism. I was involved in the June 12 struggle. In 1995, I wrote my first books, Igbo: 25 years after Biafra. In 1995, I wrote another book, “Heroes of De­mocracy.” In 2009, I co-authored another book, The IBB option, with my friend, Peter Claver. I also published a newspaper. I have also written many articles in newspapers and magazines, as my own contributions to the national debate and proffering answers to national questions. As I said, I joined Lagos State government in 2005 and now, I’m the general manager of URFU and one thing led to another I became the spokes­man of the then ACN, the ruling party in the state.

Chris FineBone: Not many have come across this name until recently, when Nyesom Wike's propaganda against Amaechi and APC in Rivers State, went overdrive...Then Chris Was born cheesy, and the rest as they say, becomes history. Chris FineBone with his Funny name is the current Publicity Secretary of the Rivers State Chapter Of The APC. He has been credited as the one who makes sure Wike and PDP are always on the defensive on many issues affecting Rivers State politics. Recently his defence of Amaechi on the issue of Omereji' Panel Of Inquiry that primarily set to indict Amaechi was so, epic, classic and Factual, that it was shared more than 800thousand times on the Social Media.

So, who do you think should replace the outgoing APC Spokesman??

1 Like

Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by micfoley: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chris who?

1 Like

Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rotimi fashakim owns that position
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by enkay2go(f): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
You( ngeneukwenu)
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Movic1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Igbokwe
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Afam4eva(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Rotimi fashakim owns that position
Buhari will make sure that happens as he preferred Fashakin to Lai Mohammed but had to cede that position to Tinubu. Be it Fashakin or Igbokwe, what they both have in common is cholera of the mouth and Fashakin always seemed to be on the defensive when debating issues.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by nerodenero: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
All I see is another "propagandist" to be named grin grin grin as PDP would want to believe. Lai Mohammed has set the pace and hope they can match or surpass him.

1 Like

Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
enkay2go:
You( ngeneukwenu)

grin cheesy Ngene Who??
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by CSTR2: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
nerodenero:
All I see is another "propagandist" to be named grin grin grin as PDP would want to believe. Lai Mohammed has set the pace and hope they can match or surpass him.
And what do you believe?
Is lai muhameed not a propagandist?
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Afam4eva:

Buhari will make sure that happens as he preferred Fashakin to Lai Mohammed but had to cede that position to Tinubu. Be it Fashakin or Igbokwe, what they both have in common is cholera of the mouth and Fashakin always seemed to be on the defensive when debating issues.

My thought as well! The bold was what Oliseh Metuh had been doing before Jonathan was shown the way out...However, I must confess, he is picking up very fast in his new role.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by modath(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joe Igbokwe....

The punchline will hurt more coming from him. cool
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Beremx(f): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joe Igbokwe talks like a drunk. He's not as eloquent as Lai Mohammed. I dunno who Chris Finebone is and I have never heard him speak.
Rotimi Fashakin is the man for the job. He is a replica of Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by gwales: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joe igbokwe
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by kokoA(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
That's Joe Igbokwe get bad mouth like Lai sha.. lol. Fashakin is another dangerous man mouthwise. grin Mrs. Ibim Semitari did well for Ameachi to.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by WHOcarex: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
micfoley:
Chris who?
Finebone or beautifulbone or cutebone or you can even call it handsomebone.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joe Igbokwe, i respect that man during this last election time, damn it........ Many sucker punches to the opposition from him.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
Joe Igbokwe talks like a drunk. He's not as eloquent as Lai Mohammed.
I dunno who Chris Finebone is and I have never heard him speak.

Rotimi Fashakin is the man for the job. He is a replica of Lai Mohammed.

Joe Igbokwe is not eloquent? Even lai Mohammed who is specially gifted in art of writing well researched press releases cannot even match Joe. Oliseh Metuh, with all his short comings, floors Lai in public speaking.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Dannyset(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Igbokwe talks not constructive. He will end up exchanging blows with someone. Lai's weapon is his mouth and not his fist.
The Finebone guy will be shelved by Metuh(Lai's student). APC always produce good hands, so it won't be a problem to find Lai's replacement.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
lalasticlala Give this a wider coverage..
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Joe Igbokwe is not eloquent? Even lai Mohammed who is specially gifted in art of writing well researched press releases cannot even match Joe. Oliseh Metuh, with all his short comings, floors Lai in public speaking.
please don't compare Lai to Joe. Joe needs to add civility when he talks.

I prefer Fashakin anytime anyday
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
please don't compare Lai to Joe. Joe needs to add civility when he talks.

I prefer Fashakin anytime anyday

Well... your opinion! Any of them is good anyway!
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Alphaoscar: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dele Alake will definitely do a better job than all the names been paraded here. He was to head the information department of the APC campaign organization before the position was used to compensate Atiku's camp.

There is more to that position than your personal capability and I believe Alake tick all the boxes.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Beremx(f): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Dele Alake will definitely do a better job than all the names been paraded here. He was to head the information department of the APC campaign organization before the position was used to compensate Atiku's camp.
ahaa! How can I forget Dele Alake? That's another good candidate for APC spokesman.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Alphaoscar: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beremx:
ahaa! How can I forget Dele Alake? That's another good candidate for APC spokesman.

Alake will be too hot for Olisah Metukuru if appointed.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Alake will be too hot for Olisah Metukuru if appointed.
you're right!
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by nerodenero: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
You need a talk-talk person for Publicity Secretary or Special Assistant for Media talk, look for a Yoruba man grin grin.

No crucify me as you dey read my post as na just my opinion, you fit talk your own cool.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
nerodenero:
You need a talk-talk person for Publicity Secretary or Special Assistant for Media talk, look for a Yoruba man grin grin.

No crucify me as you dey read my post as na just my opinion, you fit talk your own cool.

grin grin You eh!!!
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by coolitempa(f): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Joe Igbokwe for me. I have not heard Fashakin speak sha....... cheesy
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Igbokwe talks not constructive. He will end up exchanging blows with someone. Lai's weapon is his mouth and not his fist.
The Finebone guy will be shelved by Metuh(Lai's student). APC always produce good hands, so it won't be a problem to find Lai's replacement.
Correct. The way I see it, one day Igbokwe will exchange blows on TV. He is not constructive. He seems to be trying so hard to be a spokesperson thereby insulting people. I have seen that guy call several people thieves on national TV even though this people have not been convicted. He needs to tone it down and argue constructively. Truth be told, Olisa Metuh is better than all of them. He just happened to belong to a sinking ship.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Afam4eva:

You are right about fashakin being more defensive rather than lai's proactive method
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by BALLOSKI: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
They are both good, but I prefer that finebone guy.

dele alake and fashakin are the guys on my wishlist.
Re: Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
I love Chris fynebone. That man's eloquence and word play is second to none. He's more like Lai Mohammed. Joe ibokwe is a little bit more like olisah metuh, too erratic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra : British Prime Minister Cameron/buhari Secret Arms Deal Exposed / Fulani Herdsman Feared Killed In Ondo State. / Wi’ked!: EFCC Set To Freeze Another Governor’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.