Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,813 members, 7,952,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Am Not At War With Banky W – Skales Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Not At War With Banky W – Skales Explains (334 Views)

Sola Sobowale With Banky W & Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding / Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" / Skales Explains Crazy Reasons For Album Delay As He Unveils Title (SEE DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Not At War With Banky W – Skales Explains by 360jamng(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Banky-W-Skales-Wizkid-600x301-300x150.jpg[/img]

Pop singer Skales has had a full transformation
since he left EME records and joined Baseline
music.
After 5 years of roughing it and grinding with
EME, Skales left the record label in 2014.
Fortunately for him, he struck gold with his hit
song, ‘Shake Body’ and he got signed by Baseline
Music.
In a recent interview with Hip TV, Skales denied
claims that there is any bad blood between him
and EME.
“ EME is always a family. Big shout out to EME
always. EME was like a learning ground. Everything
I know right now is based on the fact that I went
through EME. So Banky is like a big brother, and at
the same time he is like my homie, and at the same
time we do a lot of crazy stuff together” he said.

lalasticlala
PHOTOS ------------>
http:///am-not-at-war-with-banky-w-skales-explains/
Re: Am Not At War With Banky W – Skales Explains by pretydiva(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't give a hoot about u guys

(1) (Reply)

#felabration2015 Day 2 - Adekunle Gold, Jaywon, Others Thrill Fans At The Shrine / VIDEO: Reminisce – Kpomo / Odunlade Adekola Sets To Release Music Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.