Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Need Ur Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ur Advice Please (875 Views)

Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please / I Need Ur Advice!!! / when your helper turns her back- advice please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Please by downed: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hey everyone...this is my first post here and i sincerely wishes it makes fp.
Okay am a medical student of a university in nigeria..actually i was in biochem dept before i wrote jamb and made it to med surg..okay..am a very good student..like very bright..am a geek..anyway..during my biochem days..dts my 1st year..i met this girl in optometry..100lvl too..
And we became frnds..like really close friends...and during my 2nd year..in biochem..bfore i now switched to medicine...umm..we knda developed feelings for ourselves..and anyway...now we dating..we re so so close..nd really good friends..no sex..yet..we virgins...we did have d opportunity so many times..but the truth is am scared..cos..i blive in God..so mch..nd so does she too..and umm..we tryna wait till marriage..it is so...phukin hard cos...shez hot..really hot..my ques is i wanna get married to ds gal..buh..d truth is she ll graduate before me..due to d fact i switched...nd we both talked about it..she said shez goona wait..truth is when shez done with her internship nd service...dts when ail strt my housemanship
....nd also..suitors are coming for her..nd me too..m not tryna boast..buh i do look good..very good...
Buh shez very beautiful
guys what do i do pls...i dnt wanna lose her
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by HURUCHI(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by senorB(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
ok
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by tender09: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Take this to the romance section Pls. Thanks
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Godfullsam(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Of dhe is urs, she will wait for you . But if she is not urs even if you both graduated thesame day, she will still marry another man.

Put everything into prayers. ..
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by ogaofficer(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
You get mouth.
HURUCHI:
Ok
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Hazardd(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
If actually she is yours, she will definitely wait for you. Next patient pls
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by blank(f): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Focus on your school work. You still have 2nd MB, 3rd MB etc to write. What if you have a resit or fail out totally?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by 2dice(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
LOVE Sucks
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rubbish thread, mttttccchhhhwww
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by downed: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
blank:
Focus on your school work. You still have 2nd MB, 3rd MB etc to write. What if you have a resit or fail out totally?
...tanx bro..am concentrating sha
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by downed: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
tender09:
Take this to the romance section Pls. Thanks
..am new hre..hw do i do dt pls
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by downed: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Godfullsam:
Of dhe is urs, she will wait for you . But if she is not urs even if you both graduated thesame day, she will still marry another man.

Put everything into prayers. ..
...tanx man
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Take it to God in prayers
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
blank:
Take this.
Just to add,the fact that your relationship is a no-sex relationship will make it easier for you guys to build your friendship.
Concentrate on your studies.If it's meant to be,it will be. I can't lie to you,from experience,this kind of relationship is hard.She's going to be ready after school and you're just going to be dealing with your finals then.You would have invested your time,attention etc and she might just walk.Girls at that stage hardly wait.

Just make your studies priority.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by 5minsmadness: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
You only find her hot cos you haven't had sex with her yet.
You have no real future together in the real world. It's school that's keeping u guys close together.. This feeling will pass.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Enoquin(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sings 'This too shall pass'. Na only hot and beautiful you dey talk. I think you are afraid that you might(will) not be her first and you kinda don't want the opportunity to pass you by and you also think you might not meet someone as hot and beautiful as this one.
First, I put it to you that you be kurukere christian grin
Secondly, face your studies; you've got a long road ahead.
Thirdly, time might work its magic and you two eventually go your seperate ways but you'll be alright

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice To Ladies!!! / See What This Female Weed Smoker Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.