Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Lols Pls You Need To Read This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lols Pls You Need To Read This (2060 Views)

Lols. / Lols.... Check Out This Conversation Between Two Facebook Users(photos) / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lols Pls You Need To Read This by grad2012(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.
Daer Sir
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.
Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.
I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.
Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.
Your's faithfool
Jozef.
REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.
Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..
Yours principality
Mr. & Mrs. Ambrose.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by wiZbanky(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2015
I can't help laffing..I know it was made up sha cos no principal can be as dumb as dat

1 Like

Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol.. very funny grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Check ur mail..
Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by grad2012(f): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2015
dukeolumde:
Lol.. very funny grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Check ur mail..
lols I did now I just gave u ur gift.
Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by pbs4real(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
grad2012:
wah abt mine

1 Like

Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by grad2012(f): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2015
pbs4real:
wah abt mine
lols my long lost love embarassed u dat u are chasing after all those fine fine gals on NL.
Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
grad2012:

Yes dear. This massage was before my Xmas gift grin grin grin grin
Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by grad2012(f): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
dukeolumde:

Yes dear. This massage was before my Xmas gift grin grin grin grin
o ok lols grin
Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
pbs4real:
wah abt mine

Ask Google una Oga Uncle Arsene Windy gringrin grin grin
Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
grad2012:
lols my long lost love embarassed u dat u are chasing after all those fine fine gals on NL.

Tell am say his void quota has been filled... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by pbs4real(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2015
grad2012:
shey I told u before that it's no one but U tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Lols Pls You Need To Read This by catalan15(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
grad2012:
LETTER OF LEAVING SCHOOL.
Daer Sir
I'm writter this letter with haters and tell you that I'm leave your school for good enough.
The why of the leave it is because at your school, the teachers are beat us very harmful and very sad. Sometimes one day of once upon a time, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is a sheep he is not a cry. I was silent but vibrating in and out.
Another why is because of discriminate, we writted a test and I'm cheated, I get 20% that I'm not deserved. The teachers says my head is dead. Oh, it pained me too much.
I will tell you plenty things when you want us early in the morning but Sir you must know it is very ice in the morning, blanket is not want to be removed from body, I wake up early but I am come late. I'm write exzam study at another school.
Great your wife and childish. Pliz tell all childs of school that I'm say good bye for ever and ever amen.
Your's faithfool
Jozef.
REPLY FROM THE PRINCIPAL.
Jesu....dis guy are a first classed idiot...only an letters he cant written comfortedly..this was some insult on top of my schooling respectation..I knows all the types of teachers on this our schools carry a PHD inside their curse on the uniferzity...and he even have some of the rights to told me to great the childish on the schools...ehhh maybe he are a cultish boy..he wanted to implication this childrens inside his cultness..I am really unbearable towards this letter..Mtchee I guessed him are repeated elementary six..Infact as a matter on fats, I have sack you as a student..nunsince..
Yours principality
Mr. & Mrs. Ambrose.

(1) (Reply)

When You Heard Wizkid And Olamide All Started From The Street / Gucci Sachet Water Now In Market / A Reporter Interviewed A Man But Didn't Expect This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.