Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics (1130 Views)

2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by stephenduru: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
The National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Peoples Democratic Party is presently holding its 67th NEC meeting at the National Secretariat Abuja.

The meeting is the first of the PDP's NEC since after loosing after 2015 presidential elections to APC.The party is trying to put everything in order so that they will be able to unseat APC in next presidential election.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/photos-from-first-meeting-of-pdps.html

1 Like

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by stephenduru: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
More

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by jlinkd78(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
ok
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by AngryNigerian(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
...The party is trying to put everything in order
so that they will be able to unseat APC in next
presidential election.

@op: not fair now! Orji spoke with me & told me that they were strategizing for Kogi & Bayelsa WWE bouts!
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bunch of losers grin
Useless opposition party shocked
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by seunmsg(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
PDP is already on life support. In the next two years, half of those in its NEC would have decamped to APC and the party will die off for good. They've outlived their usefulness already anyway.
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by Mogidi: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Inject young blood into NEC joor.
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by hinwazaka: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
These are the great men, that will pull this country out of the hell, the current government will lead it to. I just pity, the APC e-sh!t machine, for when the plagues hit, they will be so broke that, even a bottle of water, will become a luxury for them. Me and my friends have already begun saving for the rainy days. I pity the APC, I really do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by Mogidi: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
seunmsg:
PDP is already on life support. In the next two years, half of those in its NEC would have decamped to APC and the party will die off for good. They've outlived their usefulness already anyway.

There may not be APC in 2yrs if Buhari's DSS succeeded in hounding Tinubu outta town.
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by stephenduru: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
AngryNigerian:
...The party is trying to put everything in order
so that they will be able to unseat APC in next
presidential election.

@op: not fair now! Orji spoke with me & told me that they were strategizing for Kogi & Bayelsa WWE bouts!
The statement does not mean they are not strategising for Kogi and Bayelsa elections.It is part of it bt they are trying to put their room in order for future purposes.Understood?
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by hinwazaka: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
seunmsg:
If true, then its our business. Why are you sounding like a broken record. PDP is dead, you say, so why are you still afraid.
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by hinwazaka: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mogidi:

There may not be APC in 2yrs if Buhari's DSS succeeded in hounding Tinubu outta town.
Don't mind him. There is fire in his house, and he is still looking out of the window to his neighbours home, checking for smoke. When BUHARI will truly make it clear that he wants Tinubu dead, they will besiege this forum, to rant and curse. Useless fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Inject young blood into NEC joor.
my brother, that's what I'm very much interested in. Fresh bloods should inject themselves into the various party organs.

1 Like

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by Mogidi: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
my brother, that's what I'm very much interested in. Fresh bloods should inject themselves into the various party organs.

The only way the party can reclaim past glory is to do away with the old, simple.
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
seunmsg:
There are over a million young people to replace them
Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mogidi:

The only way the party can reclaim past glory is to do away with the old, simple.
HARD truth

1 Like

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by hinwazaka: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Matured men that matters

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by hinwazaka: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
I will always LOVE the PDP. Ever since 1999, I have always been with the PDP. PDP I have been, and PDP I will be till I die. GOD bless the PDP. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by hinwazaka: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
A party for Women empowerment and growth. A party that is birthed with the assistance of Esthers and Ruths. PDP, believing in Women since the beginning of time.

1 Like

Re: PDP's National Executive Committee Hosts First Meeting Since Loosing To APC(pics by onojaduru: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Better cos APC dey do me like scam

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Restoration,nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protest's Links. / In Russia A 22 Year Old Guy Married A Pizza / Construction Of Ikpe Ikot Nkon/obotme/arochukwu Road By Aksg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.