Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,469 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official (38160 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Spate of Rape Cases In Nigeria - My Experience In Abuja / Do You Think Capital Punishment Is The Best For Rape Cases? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Donliv: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Am not surprised to hear this. During my service year in Osun state, I saw how Ogun guys were mad @sex. They do not have respect for sex nor ashamed of their sexual immorality. He goat is better than them. Sex is what is controlling any average man from Ogun state. They are just disgusting when it comes to issue of sex. I suggest that the punishment for them is castration.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Omeny: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why won't Ogun girls/women be prone to rape with their big breast and heavy Ukwu Bakassi that they parade here and there like say na food!

Am not surprise!
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by janefrancisca(f): 12:53am On Oct 17, 2015
dannybee:
Let's stop looking at just one side of the coin, what about these girls that wear skimpy skirts, cameltoes, leggings, and all sort of rubbish, that makes the Dick rise. They are so rampant and everywhere, even in the church. Imagine when you are trying to praise and worship, and ur Dick start rising, cos of some indecent dressing in the house of God. M nt supporting those that rape anyway, but let their be check and balancing
Bros calm down, most of the rape victims are kids from the ages of 3-14. so you wanna tell me a 3yr old girl or 5 year old girl dresses provocatively and that is why she is been raped. that is a loud and silly excuse. only animals in human form rapes. So because a girl wears leggings, dick must rise and she must be raped abi?
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by noblegrex: 12:58am On Oct 17, 2015
I think ritualism is attached to it.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by juman(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2015
This is a national issue, the governments have responsibilities to discourage rape.

The victims of rape should always report the case to the police, despite the police is an unserious agency.
Re: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ebukaOtika(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2015
sabi99:
see where u r attaching d name of Jesus to....."A name that is above everyother name".......please broda no do am again u hear...may God forgive us

OK noted,,,,But WHO MAKE OR CREATED THE TOTO if I may ask ? Shey na Devil ? may God hellep us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Onwubiko: Gunmen Kill Popular Lawyer In Imo (Photo) / Vicious ISWAP Leader, Al-barnawi, Killed / Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.