Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (876 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by dainformant(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
The real people's man -trying to garner attraction from the people of Ekiti.... Pictured is the governor of Ekiti state hailing his people from on top a caterpillar....The grassroots governor donned the "stylish" attire during the inspection of ongoing projects to mark his first one year in office.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photos-gov-fayose-climbs-caterpillar-to.html

Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by NextGovernor(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hypocrisy is when Fashola says I am a lawyer, i dont know anything about contract, was never in charge of contract and i don't sign cheques and my commissioners don't sign cheques too. So I don't know anything about the 78million website and 300mil borehole project but blames Jonathan a zoologist and his ministers who are not central bank accountants for diverting $20billion and other financial issues.

4 Likes

Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by Id4Jesus: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shakespearean comedian
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by Abugab(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose will do well in Nollywood with this his make believe approach to governance.
Side attractions without real content all the way

1 Like

Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by princeFAD: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
See his dressing. Funny man smiley front page material
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by DickDastardly(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Egg plant on display cheesy
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by ayowonder(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
you dnt need all this
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by NextGovernor(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
He dress normal like every average citizen. Thumb up man
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by Aromas: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
NextGovernor:
Hypocrisy is when Fashola says I am a lawyer, i dont know anything about contract, was never in charge of contract and i don't sign cheques and my commissioners don't sign cheques too. So I don't know anything about the 78million website and 300mil borehole project but blames Jonathan a zoologist and his ministers who are not central bank accountants for diverting $20billion and other financial issues.
And how does it relate wit this news now undecided
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
NextGovernor:
heheheeheehehe ur head dey there aswear grin
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose the governor of the people.
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by phemmyutd(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Seems the Hall fayose is constructing in EWI Palace is the only contract ongoing. I wonder how many people will be working in the Town Hall. this is the 4th time he will visit this site in less than 2months. Ekiti people Epele ti yin o. we in Kwara dey suffer our own as well.
Re: Photos; Gov Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why I like this man is that he doesn't pretend,unlike some governors who behaves as if they dnt pee undecided

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ogun This Morning,one Person Dead / Uniben4sure Is Not An Igbo,do Not Fall For Her Scam. / Different Strokes For Jonathan And Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.