Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera (874 Views)

If You Could Rear Cars Like Cattles, What Breeds Will We Find In Your Colony / Car Quiz - Tell Us The Names Of These Cars Using Their Rear Lights / Rear View Mirror Adhesive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera by Fixed: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
I just took the delivery of a Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Sienna XLE with the navigation and reverse camera option shipped to me without the navigation DVD. It is showing the "insert map DVD" error message on the display. Also the screen does not show any signal from the camera when the vehicle is put in reverse gear though other functionalities like audio are working fine with the screen.

For those who are using this model, is the reverse camera issue related to the missing navigation DVD? Please where can I get a functional DVD for this my fine bus locally. Car was manufactured in February 2005.

Your kind assistance will be highly appreciated.
Re: Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera by Abbeyme: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats on your buy!

But you may want to ask Google as a reservoir of people's thoughts..
Re: Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera by Fixed: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abbeyme:
Congrats on your buy!

But you may want to ask Google as a reservoir of people's thoughts..

I admit sir. Just seeking first hand experience and looking to purchase the DVD locally if I can get.
Besides, Nairaland is a 'part' of that Almighty Google we are quick to make reference to.

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera by kingreign(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Fixed:
I just took the delivery of a Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Sienna XLE with the navigation and reverse camera option shipped to me without the navigation DVD. It is showing the "insert map DVD" error message on the display. Also the screen does not show any signal from the camera when the vehicle is put in reverse gear though other functionalities like audio are working fine with the screen.

For those who are using this model, is the reverse camera issue related to the missing navigation DVD? Please where can I get a functional DVD for this my fine bus locally. Car was manufactured in February 2005.

Your kind assistance will be highly appreciated.

Your Location is?
If youre based in Abuja and environs, Call Mike 07034581213.
He has vast knowledge in lexus/Toyota issues resolution.
Re: Help Required For Toyota Sienna Rear View Camera by Fixed: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks Kingreign. I will reach out to Mike this weekend. I'm in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Used But Very Neat Honday Baby Boy 2002 For Sale / When Registering That Your Car Watch Out / Mazda Mpv For quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.