Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official (4356 Views)

How EFCC Can Win Corruption Cases In Court – Obasanjo / Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official / Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
This is how it ought to be if your men are complete. It's not our faults that your elders have donated their tripods to amadioha and can't get them up to please their women.

ernesty20:
yoruba elders are so silly that at the sight of any pucy, their joysticks respond
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ernesty20(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
This is how it ought to be if our men are complete. It's not our faults that our elders have donated their tripods to amadioha and can't get them up to please their women.

do u see ur life? Ur elder donated their what to amadioha? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
People will see my original post first, so you can edit my post all you want cos you are jobless and ran out what to type.

Your women run into Yoruba arms for same reason, they do it better!
ernesty20:
do u see ur life? Ur elder donated their what to amadioha? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ernesty20(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
People will see my original post first, so you can edit my post all you want cos you are jobless and ran out what to type.

Your women run into Yoruba arms for same reason, they do it better!
thank God u said "our women" thought u wud say our "little girls"

it is a shame that little girls, infants that are yet to mature have started having sex and getting pregnant.

In other news, i like yoruba cos their girls are cheap when it comes to marriage. U just have to get a girl pregnant and the rest is history cheesy.. I am considering marrying a yoruba girlcheesy

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Your women and girls are all the same, cheap.

Nothing say cheap more than you Ibos and prostitution.

In all of your life you have not had sex with a Yoruba girl, and if you ever do it will be a pure water hawkers. A Yoruba can get any Ibo girl, but Ibo men can only get a certain class of Yoruba girls. You can never date up among Yoruba girls.

ernesty20:

it is a shame that little girls, infants that are yet to mature have started having sex and getting pregnant.

In other news, i like yoruba cos their girls are cheap when it comes to marriage. U just have to get a girl pregnant and the rest is history cheesy.. I am considering marrying a yoruba girlcheesy
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ernesty20(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
Your women and girls are all the same, cheap.

Nothing say cheap more than you Ibos and prostitution.

In all of your life you have not had sex with a Yoruba girl, and if you ever do it will be a pure water hawkers. A Yoruba can get any Ibo girl, but Ibo men can only get a certain class of Yoruba girls. You can never date up among Yoruba girls.

i am a business man. I know how many yoruba ladies i Bleep with #5 chewing-gum cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy... The only thing i hate about them is that they are too dirty.. I use to bath with hypo each time i have sex with them
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
You have to say tha to feel good, and you must be dirty and unkempt yourself to want to sleep with such repeatedly.

I said it that if you will ever get any Yoruba it will be your fellow hawkers who carry pure water follow your gala in traffic, and your bed will equally be a bedbug haven.

You should even go and check yourself, you probably have been bitten back by all the dirty holes you jumped in. Condom is not 100%, you could have gotten some diseases from saliva from kissing, and if you say no kissing was involved, you must then be a sex-starved, low life, brothel grade broke ass anti social nigger who can't afford to keep a girl!

ernesty20:
i am a business man. I know how many yoruba ladies i Bleep with #5 chewing-gum cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy... The only thing i hate about them is that they are too dirty.. I use to bath with hypo each time i have sex with them
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ernesty20(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
You have to say tha to feel good, and you must be dirty and unkempt yourself to want to sleep with such repeatedly.

I said it that if you will ever get any Yoruba it will be your fellow hawkers who carry pure water follow your gala in traffic, and your bed will equally be a bedbug haven.

You should even go and check yourself, you probably have been bitten back by all the dirty holes you jumped in. Condom is not 100%, you could have gotten some diseases from saliva from kissing, and if you say no kissing was involved, you must then be a sex-starved, low life, brothel grade broke ass anti social nigger who can't afford to keep a girl!

i am done with u, lil boy.. I loathe insolent kids
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
You are dawn and owned! Take a bow out in shame!
ernesty20:
i am done with u, lil boy.. I loathe insolent kids
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by ernesty20(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
You are dawn and owned! Take a bow out in shame!
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by onenaira3: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
Yoruba report them, met out punishment and looking for stiffer punishment.

Ibos hardly report theirs and when they do, your elders fine them because you don't see rape as crime.

Ibos are more involved in rape cases in the USA than Yoruba and that speaks volume. If every rape case in iboland is reported, there won't be enough papers to take in statement.

Is that so? Prove it. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by onenaira3: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is anyone surprised? What do una expect from a savage, undeveloped, backwards tribe like yoloba. Abeg, those people are the scum of the earth. A complete joke to humanity. I keep sating that yoloba people were the worst thing God ever made. Tufiakwa.

It's not even just in Nigeria, go to Google, check every pedophila or rape cases in Europe and other western nation, where the accused is Nigeria, best bet that majority of the names are from that savage satanic tribe. Even aboki sef no do half sh1t that disgraceful poodle do. Tufia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
You know that already, no point wasting my time as that has been addressed here on naira land.

Dig every rape cases involving Nigerians in the US and come back and tell me how many times you Ibos are involved v the number of times for Yoruba.

I will only get involved in your research if what you come up with is contrary to what I know.

onenaira3:

Is that so? Prove it. We are waiting.
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by onenaira3: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
You know that already, no point wasting my time as that has been addressed here on naira land.

Dig every rape cases involving Nigerians in the US and come back and tell me how many times you Ibos are involved v the number of times for Yoruba.

I will only get involved in your research if what you come up with is contrary to what I know.

Typical of the known loud mouth savage... Always talking without having proof to back up your inconsequential neanderthal savagery barking.

I live in USA dumbass so I don't need go seek sh1t as I watch and read the news in USA. The ounce is on you to prove your claims... I'm waiting.
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
the rape republic of odua. doing wat they kno best
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
I knew it!

You are barking at the wrong tree!

How can you call Yoruba all the names the English men who invented those words called you Ibos

You sound crazed and confused!
onenaira3:
Is anyone surprised? What do una expect from a savage, undeveloped, backwards tribe like yoloba. Abeg, those people are the scum of the earth. A complete joke to humanity. I keep sating that yoloba people were the worst thing God ever made. Tufiakwa.

It's not even just in Nigeria, go to Google, check every pedophila or rape cases in Europe and other western nation, where the accused is Nigeria, best bet that majority of the names are from that savage satanic tribe. Even aboki sef no do half sh1t that disgraceful poodle do. Tufia!!!
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mehn! You are demented!

You Ibo are calling Yoruba Savages(the name given to Ibos by colonialists) Ibos were the only people called primitive and barbarians by white people in Nigeria, so are you saying
And Neanderthals( the name I just called you for eaten off half of face of a living man?) What's left now? To call me an Ibo?

You see that you just can't be original. You are copycats that repeat everything people say to you.

There have been cases of Ibos raping women in their 90's in nursing homes in the US, but as usual your selective amnesia is at work, and you are now pointing elsewhere.

onenaira3:

Typical of the known loud mouth savage... Always talking without having proof to back up your inconsequential neanderthal savagery barking.

I live in USA dumbass so I don't need go seek sh1t as I watch and read the news in USA. The ounce is on you to prove your claims... I'm waiting.
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by tpiander: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
ernesty20:

E no go work, if you feel scheming is what will get you into Yoruba territory.

You'd be surprised o.
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by onenaira3: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
Mehn! You are demented!

You Ibo are calling Yoruba Savages(the name given to Ibos by colonialists) Ibos were the only people called primitive and barbarians by white people in Nigeria, so are you saying
And Neanderthals( the name I just called you for eaten off half of face of a living man?) What's left now? To call me an Ibo?

You see that you just can't be original. You are copycats that repeat everything people say to you.

There have been cases of Ibos raping women in their 90's in nursing homes in the US, but as usual your selective amnesia is at work, and you are now pointing elsewhere.

Everything I called you yoloba monkies is an accurate definition of you fuckers. The yoloba slaves were known as the primitive savage BY the white man. Wtf is your illiterate head going off about? The entire black slaves including your @ss licking, docile, yessa massa @ss were known as an primitive, undeveloped, backwards, savagery tribe you buf00n.

While I'm at it, go through my entire post.. I've been calling you disgrace of the black race and joke of humanity neanderthal savage and children of Satan since months now. Who the f2k read whatever nonsense you posted that you claimed I copied. An illiterate thinking anyone on the planet copies his dumb@ss. Are you f2king moronic? I rather copy a cat than a brain dead savage. Dumb@ss.
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Compulsive Liar, I dare you to post where Yoruba or any other tribe in Africa aside Ibos are called those words! Where's does one begin with you souls made up of lies You were only 5 minutes short of calling us Ibos with all these infamous ibo attributes listed.

You can't speak one truth to save your life You are truly cursed!

Are you kiddin me Are you Ibos not the licking ass tampons wearing male biatches You can't call us your names, we are not the same people.

Those whose language you use saw us before you, but chose to call you Ibos the PRIMITIVE, BABARIAN SAVAGES!
Decades later you are still the same.

You Ibos are hate filled animals that should be moved into a landfill and leveled with a gigantic construction roller. You are so useless to yourselves and the world at large.

Monkeys see monkeys, follow follow Copycat, you say everything we said about you back to us, fake lives and fake people, nothing original about you except cannibalism and ritual killing, armed robbery and kidnapping.

I thought you Ibos are hard grin all you have is mouths like Akara eaters. Shame on you. Your Eze just got whipped back in line, and you have kept mute as the imbecilic slave refugees and 5th class citizens of Nigeria that you really are.

COWARDS!
onenaira3:

Everything I called you yoloba monkies is an accurate definition of you fuckers. The yoloba slaves were known as the primitive savage BY the white man. Wtf is your illiterate head going off about? The entire black slaves including your @ss licking, docile, yessa massa @ss were known as an primitive, undeveloped, backwards, savagery tribe you buf00n.

While I'm at it, go through my entire post.. I've been calling you disgrace of the black race and joke of humanity neanderthal savage and children of Satan since months now. Who the f2k read whatever nonsense you posted that you claimed I copied. An illiterate thinking anyone on the planet copies his dumb@ss. Are you f2king moronic? I rather copy a cat than a brain dead savage. Dumb@ss.
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by OkaOme: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
May Sango destroy you and your family, and may Soponna fill your belly with water from the lagoon. May Ogun chop and spread every ounce of your flesh for all the vultures in Nigeria to feast on, and your blood cool the SW roads.

Baby factory product cannibal, paranoid drug mule and guinea pig of Asian's slaughter house. 5th class citizen, refugee and slave of Nigeria.

May devil wear you like clothe for even thinking that you Ibos that are just like wild animals can be compared to Yoruba.
[/s]
May Amadioha destroy every living soul from your family!
May all your sisters be impregnated with albino midget quadruplets and may they all die choking on abokki dicks
May your family house be used as a burial ground!
May pain and sorrow follow you all the days of your life
You will slave and labour for other people!
May your life be dented with ugly marks like a typical Yoruba man's face.
Thunder fire you! Bastard son of an ugly, crippled ritualist!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2963024_scar_jpeg438cd362f8abafb26b85ecf6a79e55e6
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by glassjar1: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Editor1:
The Ogun State government said
on Thursday that the state records
15 cases of rape and other
sexually-related offences on
weekly basis.
The Solicitor General and
Permanent Secretary of the state
Ministry of Justice, Adesola
Shobayo, made the disclosure
while speaking with journalists in
her office in Abeokuta.
Mrs. Shobayo said the rate at
which abuse of minors and other
related offences were fast
increasing in the state had
become worrisome.
She explained that the best way to
check the problem was to review
the criminal law by fast-tracking
the legal process and imposing
stiffer sanctions in order to deter
culprits.
“I don’t know why rape cases are
so common these days. It is fast
becoming a big problem in the
state.
“We now record no fewer than 15
cases of rape in a week. My own
attitude to these problems is to
review our criminal law as it
affects defilement and other
sexual offences.
“Also, government at all levels
should come up with stiffer
punishments so as to deter
culprits totally from it,” she said.
Speaking further on the
protection of children rights in
the state, the permanent secretary
revealed that the Amended Child
Rights Law was already being
implemented in the state.
According to her, the present
administration in the state was
doing all within its capacity to
promote, and preserve the rights
of children between the ages of
one and 18 years.
She explained that the government of the state
detested any action tending to infringe on the
rights and privileges of children.
Mrs. Shobayo said government would not
condone any form of violation against them
and would not hesitate to punish anyone
found culpable.
She said the ministry of justice also provides
legal support to indigent people in society
through the Citizens Right Department, CRD,
by defending them in civil and criminal cases.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191566-ogun-records-15-rape-cases-weekly-official.html

lalasticlala

OGUN GOMORAH AND OGUN SODOM grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
May your family house from now on be lined up with coffins used for funerals of you, the young and old of your family, and may you all be bury in a mass grave. May tears, sorrow and confusion replace everything that had brought smiles to you previously. May you defecate and eat it. May soponna strike you with leprosy. And May ogun bath the road in your blood and most part of your flesh be feasted on by vultures. May they all come to pass in the right order. I hear your spirit says, Aseee gun!

OkaOme:
[s]
May Amadioha destroy every living soul from your family!
May all your sisters be impregnated with albino midget quadruplets and may they all die choking on abokki dicks
May your family house be used as a burial ground!
May pain and sorrow follow you all the days of your life
You will slave and labour for other people!
May your life be dented with ugly marks like a typical Yoruba man's face.
Thunder fire you! Bastard son of an ugly, crippled ritualist!
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by OkaOme: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
May your family house from now on be lined up with coffins used for funerals of you, the young and old of your family, and may you all be bury in a mass grave. May tears, sorrow and confusion replace everything that had brought smiles to you previously. May you defecate and eat it. May soponna strike you with leprosy. And May ogun bath the road in your blood and most part of your flesh be feasted on by vultures. May they all come to pass in the right order. I hear your spirit says, Aseee gun![/s]

Back to sender. Useless bastard with a scarred face
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's stuck on you, and your descendants, CANNIBALISTIC APE!
OkaOme:
[s]
Back to sender. Useless bastard with a scarred face
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by OkaOme: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
It's stuck on you, and your descendants, CANNIBALISTIC APE!
[/s]
May thunder blast you and your harlot mother to pieces. Yoloba bastard!

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Take of your clothes and put on a basket.
You product of goat's sperm. May Sango smash you and your baby factory resident mother.

OkaOme:
[s][/s]
May thunder blast you and your harlot mother to pieces. Yoloba bastard!

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by OkaOme: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
Take of your clothes and put on a basket.
You product of goat's sperm. May Sango smash you and your baby factory resident mother.

[/s]
May God continue to punish you and your useless Yoloba family till the end of times. Useless bastard grin

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
May you and your family members be planted like corn in a mass burial, and may tears never run dry in the eyes of your extended family members over you!

OkaOme:
[s][/s]
May God continue to punish you and your useless Yoloba family till the end of times. Useless bastard grin

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by OkaOme: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
May you and your family members be planted like corn in a mass burial, and may tears never run dry in the eyes of your extended family members over you!

[/s]
May what is deadlier than ebola ravage your entire clan. Your family house will be used as a burial ground. Oblong head bastard from the South West grin grin

Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by wytecat: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
May bubonic plague ravage you and your family! Your family house will be full of mass funeral and coffins to bury you and your family members!
OkaOme:
[s][/s]
May what is deadlier than ebola ravage your entire clan. Your family house will be used as a burial ground. Oblong head bastard from the South West grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official by OkaOme: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
[s]
wytecat:
May bubonic plague ravage you and your family! Your family house will be full of mass funeral and coffins to bury you and your family members!
[/s]
That was lame!
May your mom and sisters be raped to death by lepers from Maiduguri grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Commissions 70th Mega Company In Ogun / Sokoto State Government Denies Disbanding Hisbah / BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.