Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party (7983 Views)

Rap Battles That Will Change Your Opinions Of Rap Battles / Basics Of RAP (what To Know When Rapping) / The Prince Of Rap Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 1:31pm On May 12, 2009
no pls u cant bring any chinko chinese ragga up in here. this is hiphop . not raggaeton or apala pls, post 10 new gab punchlines and they have to be original . be creative i am waiting. i will score them as soon as u post em , then we move to lalaboi guest appearance to come lecture u small.then we call in shaz to round up the feminine side of rap. so pls post ur punchlines quickly.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 10:24am On May 13, 2009
ok oo but please give me some time. 10 rap punchlines is not easy naaa. And somemore am learning to play cello right now. I got it on my buffday. grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 10:50am On May 13, 2009
ok happy birthday gurl. and the ceelo is an amazing piece , i have it on my fruity loops too. hurry up am waiting for ur punchlines and dont forget my cake aight?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:02pm On May 13, 2009
U can play the celo? shocked

If you can I need to know sumthin ooo abeg! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 9:39am On May 14, 2009
where are my punchlinessssssssssssssssss?? :-x :-x :-x embarassed :-x :-x :-x
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:21pm On May 14, 2009
Im still thinking ooo. . . Im actually brain dead. . . And Im scard you might laugh at me embarassed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 8:19pm On May 14, 2009
gab am not gon laugh. i am ur teacher remember,?
teachers dont laugh at thier own students,
besides ur my favourite student , so lets get it going, so we can move forward!!! ur party is over now init?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 11:42pm On May 14, 2009
Ok my 1st Punchline:

Born and raise in Malaysia,
But felt like I’m in Nigeria. . .
with Sam Milla and D1kelevra
People think am all mixed up,
But seriously, I don’t give a f**k
Just waiting to burst like wolverine
With claws raging to the extreme
Make you people go and fear
If u no want me vex, go get me a beer. . .
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2009
Gabz, just 2 save u frm d hands of ya teacher, a punchline is a witty line, eg. 'I'M hotter than fire' OR even 'if u were Tyson, u couldn't bite dis'. . these are pretty played-out, simple punchlines. U have to make use of metaphorical inferences like 'the cultural capital', 'news headlines', 'subjects' or anything your crowd can associate with. Just be careful about sensitive topics.

anyhoo, to make a punchline, think of synoptic words around the subject.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 11:24am On May 15, 2009
I'M on my mobile, so I can't post a large chunk at one go.

So as I said, synoptic words.

eg. Say u were to rap abt some1, and u happen to know sum 'personals' abt them. Use it. For xamps, i'll go wif idk, 'being wack'.

so, the punch will need an intro so i'ma try: U'R SO WACK. .

Then, we need to give dis point a facelift - it could be jocular for more effect. If he is wack, den robust the point. . lol. Let's go wif:

U'R SO WACK, U COULDN'T MATCH ME. . .
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 11:36am On May 15, 2009
Now, i've introduced an operative word 'Match'.

Think of synoptic words for MATCH. . List them here and we'll continue later
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:19pm On May 15, 2009
Wow! I didnt know this is quite hard jor.

Thanks for the Explanation Shaz.

But uhm. . . What does synoptic means?

And since you came out with the word "MATCH", do you mean I should find the rhyming words for it? I dont quite understand just yet. sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2009
Synoptic words. Linking words. Words that link to MATCH. eg. A football match, a matchstick, or even 'march'. . forget about rhymin' 4 now. . get the lines right first and u would then need to get into the rhyme schemes. Lol
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:19pm On May 15, 2009
ok gurls, i can see our guest lecturer is here already , shaz word up ma how r u doin?
ok gab , i can see u dont undertand what a punchline is at all,
well ama let shaz give u ''the special guest lecture'' on that first then ama come in later. till then be good gurls
the class is now in full session!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 9:09pm On May 15, 2009
lol. . u and whu?

i'm not doing ya bid, just felt lyk droppin sumn
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by MrCrackles(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2009
Ofakasibe is still pranking around? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:07am On May 16, 2009
Shaz:

Synoptic words. Linking words. Words that link to MATCH. eg. A football match, a matchstick, or even 'march'. . forget about rhymin' 4 now. . get the lines right first and u would then need to get into the rhyme schemes. Lol

oooo. ok now I understand.

Ok Match
1) Matchbox21 (The music band)
2) Mash Potatoes
3) March
4) Matching
5) March
6) Matchbox
7) Matchstick
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 9:48pm On May 16, 2009
gabrywyl:

oooo. ok now I understand.

Ok Match
1) Matchbox21 (The music band)
2) Mash Potatoes
3) March
4) Matching
5) March
6) Matchbox
7) Matchstick

No duhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@PRAWN CRACKERS.
WHATS POPPIN , U GOT SOME CRACKERS. grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 5:56am On May 17, 2009
Huh? But. . . . URGHHHHH~ ! angry sad embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 5:12pm On May 17, 2009
where are your 10 punchlines read about punchlines online first then comeback aight? use search engines
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 5:33pm On May 17, 2009
But I thought we were doing synoptic words first?"

Why do you want me to jump into conclusion?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 5:09am On May 18, 2009
i didnt ask for synoptic word, i asked for punchlines. shaz is not ur teacher besides shaz is not allowed to come in here again since she said she is not fully in. dont let her confuse u wit some foolish synoptic word, i said punchline so give me now.so we can move on lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 6:28am On May 18, 2009
Ok but what do you think about my first punch line? Is that correct? If it is, I shall move on. smiley
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2009
Lol. . see beef!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 4:19pm On May 18, 2009
shaz no beef. na play
if only u would be nice in my sch then you are welcome ,,dont 4get na me be principal here
if not
u know i bring beef more than malaysian meatsellers! now this is a punchline gab. read more and come and drop ur remaining 9 punchlines. i am waiting kiss
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Shaz(f): 8:04pm On May 18, 2009
Whatever, dude. Lmao
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 2:05am On May 19, 2009
Punchline 2

Drop your shit like you drop those glasses,
U aint that dope u're just full of asses,
Ma lines are damn good its burnin like hot ashes
Come challenge me in this battle we'll see who's line dey mashes.
Stop acting like u know me you look like a lame ho,
U nigga's aint hot your face is thick like dough
Come see ma swagga try da catch ma flow
If u aint got ma style, dont dey try oh no no!

Shaz, I hope I got it right with your synoptic words ooo

Baba Fokasibe, how is this?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 9:00am On May 20, 2009
Punchline 3

When I was a kid, Ive always try and bid,
To see who shall go to da pit,
but I end up in deep shit,
mom tells me I'll be dead meat,
catch a seat, receive da heat,
I no get treat,
which is to go to a concert called Creed,
The band Im longing to meet,
Punch with ma fist, Look what Ive missed,
it has made me pissed, But I no fit diss,
Cause am the cause of all these bliss.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 9:00am On May 20, 2009
Ok my 1st Punchline:

Born and raise in Malaysia,
But felt like I’m in Nigeria. . .
with Sam Milla and D1kelevra
People think am all mixed up,
But seriously, I don’t give a f**k
Just waiting to burst like wolverine
With claws raging to the extreme
Make you people go and fear
If u no want me vex, go get me a beer. .  .
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2009
Punchline 4

Male Niggas act damn tough
I say their just dopeless rough
Ladies bitch through their mouth
but guys bitch from down south
Guys just makes me wanna laugh
Especially when they gotten themselves handcuffed,
Like a sad beggar in da street,
We cant expect much from their breed,
All they care about is getting the deed
done and they boast with ego to their guys
Adding excitement to it with full of lies
If u ought to choose a decent guy,
Ensure u seek in a mental institution,
Dont tell anyone say gabrywyl mention
this fact or Ill get beaten . . .
And terrorist will come threaten
especially from that Osama Bin Laden

------------------------------------------------

Na waa! shocked How did I end up with this unsensible topic? Sorry guys, I did not mean to end up with this topic but Im tryin to rhyme some punchline hia so excuse me on this one. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 5:44pm On May 20, 2009
duhh gabby a punchline is not a verse duhhh.
the assignment i gave u is to read the meaning of punchlines online . just search for punchline and read . and come back and drop ur 10 punchlines.

meanwhile
shaz sauron or lalaboi can come and lecture u on punchlines for the time being , wordsmith or alexpissu or mailmalc is coming for their guest lectures. aight?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:59am On May 21, 2009
But thats what I read on people doin punchline ooo sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0 / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / •°• Newbies Rap Battle Tournament 2019 •°•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.