Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation (1130 Views)

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Split Nigeria Into 6 Regions, Muslim Leader Tells FG / Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by kYjelly2: 3:36am On Oct 16, 2015
who are we really kidding in this country

lets just split this country and be done with it, even if it means a state becoming a country, then so be it.

can't we all see that there's no point being together

can't we just split peacefully? come to a room and discuss everything from citizenship to resident permits and so on

lets do this guys, lets do it peacefully, let everyone go and be the best that they can be.

1 Like

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by egift(m): 3:51am On Oct 16, 2015
kYjelly2:
who are we really kidding in this country

lets just split this country and be done with it, even if it means a state becoming a country, then so be it.

can't we all see that there's no point being together

can't we just split peacefully? come to a room and discuss everything from citizenship to resident permits and so on

lets do this guys, lets do it peacefully, let everyone go and be the best that they can be.

We are not splitting Nigeria under any condition. If you are tired to being/living in Nigeria, you can head over to Kenya oven to the moon. QED

2 Likes

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by kYjelly2: 3:59am On Oct 16, 2015
egift:

We are not splitting Nigeria under any condition. If you are tired to being/living in Nigeria, you can head over to Kenya oven to the moon. QED

Okay, please tell me three good things you love about each major tribe in Nigeria, including yours.

Just 3 things each you love about each tribe, can you do that for me?

2 Likes

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by SirHouloo(m): 4:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Bring knife, I 'll do it for you.
Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by egift(m): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2015
kYjelly2:
Okay, please tell me three good things you love about each major tribe in Nigeria, including yours.

Just 3 things each you love about each tribe, can you do that for me?

In each of the nearly 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria - they exist the good, the bad and the ugly of humanity. What challenges that faces Nigeria, can be resolved. And we will keep searching for the solution.

But what I hate most is when someone crawl out of darkness and start some useless rusty chest-beating against everyone else. Anyone that no long appreciate living here can try somewhere else.

As an Igboman, I am a proud Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by orunto27: 4:28am On Oct 16, 2015
If the Tumor is in the belly, how do you cut it off? We just have to seek cure somehow and that is what we are doing. Our Country is already split into 37. The South East is Biafra, no more no less. Our constitution calls it se, but if the people there wish to call themselves biafra, provided they keep within the rules of Nigeria, no quarrels. Nigeria is just trying by constitution to heal this tumor. However mad the se is, Nigeria will heal it, IJN.
Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by kYjelly2: 4:36am On Oct 16, 2015
egift:

In each of the nearly 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria - they exist the good, the bad and the ugly of humanity. What challenges that faces Nigeria, can be resolved. And we will keep searching for the solution.

But what I hate most is when someone crawl out of darkness and start some useless rusty chest-beating against everyone else. Anyone that no long appreciate living here can try somewhere else.

I know there is good, bad and ugly in each ethnic group, that is why my question was specific.

My first specification was that you restrict your answer to the 3 MAJOR ethnic groups in Nigeria: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo

My second specification was that you list just 3 GOOD THINGS to you, about each major ethnic group.

Do you want to try again? I am just trying to hear what good things you have to say about your neighbors, the people that constitute the country.

I would really like to hear you list those 3 things you love about your neighbors and in this case, yourself. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by Ayomel(m): 4:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol. What's your point ? You woke up from the bad dream and all u could say is let divide Nigeria. So u think nigeria yam or beans. Oh oh maybe you need to take your pills
Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Take it easy bro,i share ur pain as well as a patriot,seeing the beauty in our diversity n huge resources bt nothing 2show,i wonder if its a curse being a black nation...maybe d day d someone less greedy sees reason to devolve duties from d fg 2 states n lgc,n let d fg be focussed on regulatory,security,communication,international affairs,then we can see reasonable progress

1 Like

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by M4gunners: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Gbam let us divide this Country for better . The same people who stood up and debates about creating more state according to them then the population is too much some years ago ,are still the first people to stand again the division of the same Country even when we all know is now more over populated.people could be so greedy at times.

1 Like

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by ArodeTsolaye: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2015
egift:

you mean a ptoud "nigger arean"? grin
Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by shigoslim(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2015
egift:

Ediot what of have you achieve as citizen of Nigeria only to come nairaland and type poooooooo...... divide this zoo and let everyone better off.
This zooo is not a one we must divide it

1 Like

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by chiefmidwife: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2015
We have tried nigeria for 100yrs and it didn't work so let's try another thing..Biafra

1 Like

Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by kYjelly2: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Egift, you still didnt answer what you love about the ethnic groups, but i did notice you were quick to state what you hate about a group.

Anyways, this stuff is so clear men.

It is even difficult for a person to be a governor in a state outside those of the persons ethnic states.

Why are people afraid? I just dont understand it.

Nigeria is like taking one step forward and ten steps backward. Progress, if at all possible, can only be at a snails pace, with all the ethnic groups pulling apart instead of pulling uniformly towards a common goal.

In each new country, corrupt people would have less shielding from the populous as it would mainly be a homogeneous society. In essence, revolutions will be possible.

If you truly want progress, want advancement, want a feeling of self determination, then you would stand up to be counted today, as a proud supporter of the peaceful breakup of Nigeria.
Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
three good things
1,I don't chop their money
2,I have enjoyed favours from igbo,yoruba and delta,taraba and some parts in Benue
3.if not for prof ojikutu I would have been a dead two year old boy.God bless him and his family
4.if not for a young man from agbor,my sis who is a big time nurse who have been only God knows.God bless him and his family as well.
5.then I remember my taraba kids,they were there for me.I love them all and I am happy for as many who are now big community champs.
6.then I believe it was a doctor that paid for a another
person from a different tribe free medical care.I had my mouth in awe.
7.my first pay was in an Igbo firm.love that dude also but he takes no nonsense!
8.the first female naked breast I saw was a Fulani girl followed by takum girl now I remember kutep(original products).
9.na one calabar girl do me waya and shege,she chop my money I no see shishi but she is still my gud padi.I hope she is through with her medical programme(she is brilliant).

and so on and so forth!
op! let us hear your bad luck experiences!
Re: Split Nigeria Now!! There's No Point In Being A Nation by LastSurvivor: 12:12am On Oct 17, 2015
egift:

Swear with Amadioha that ur an Igbo man, impersonating bastard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Restoration,nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protest's Links. / In Russia A 22 Year Old Guy Married A Pizza / Construction Of Ikpe Ikot Nkon/obotme/arochukwu Road By Aksg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.