Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,002 members, 7,970,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? (957 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by orobs93(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
I concur 70 percent.

Cc:lalasticala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by Florblu(f): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Not bad, except the getting him angry part.
Re: Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2015
On a general note good advice but the specifics are somewhat iffy. Get him drunk? Scars from fighting? Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2015
"The world is not a kind place. It is full of pain."

Too negative for my liking.
Re: Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by DollyParton1(f): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Scars from fighting? She should go and marry an agbero then.
Re: Photo:a Fathers Advise To His Daughter,do You Agree? by EfemenaXY: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Nos. 1 & 4: spot on

No. 2: I totally disagree with that. True, having rough hands is physical proof of having experienced a hard life, but it's no guarantee that such a person will treat you right. It could very likely be the opposite (I.e. them being insensitive. Really insensitive and probably quite brusque too).

No. 3: Dangerous. And irresponsible.

(1) (Reply)

! / FUNNY PHOTO: Cameraman Kneeling To Interview Actor Osita Iheme (pawpaw) / How many men can do this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.