Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins (1457 Views)

#GucciGang: Davido And Girlfriend' Show Off Matching Gucci Swag / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Senacs99: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Footballer Mikel and girlfriend Olga Diyachenko shared this adorable photo of them with their newborn twins as they turned one month old yesterday!

http://www.kokoleaks.com/2015/10/mikel-obi-and-girlfriend-pose-with.html

Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by pretydiva(f): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Say no 2 baby mama
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by nairalandmaster(f): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by wezegrim: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2015
gud 4 dem
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by vizkiz: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 baby mama

then stop opening your legs for him undecided
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
who cares if they arent married as long as they're happy.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
are the twins d bags?
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Dojupyo(f): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Wow, so much love twins! Gonna have mine some day. Wetin concern me if she's a baba mama, na she open leg.. Am gonna have mine with my hubby cool
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by athaboi(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Mikel Mikel Mikel...make somebody tell that dude to show himslf for pitch and not on bed. @least he go get time play for chelsea as dis guy is injured
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Michellla(f): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
who cares if they arent married as long as they're happy.
my thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by pretydiva(f): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

then stop opening your legs for him undecided
and u just made sense undecided..smh
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by vizkiz: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
and u just made sense undecided..smh

its the truth, keep furcking around then you'll get pregnant. Its that simple undecided
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by viclawz(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Okay...
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by Masterclass32: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats. smiley
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by vickyfrancis1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
So happy for my igbo guy MIKEL..... I love twins too...
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by pretydiva(f): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

its the truth, keep furcking around then you'll get pregnant. Its that simple undecided
say dat 2 ur sisters
Re: Mikel Obi And Girlfriend Pose With Their Newborn Twins by vizkiz: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
say dat 2 ur sisters

I don't know why you are pissed now...have we furcked before and I ranaway

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Birthday Cake Kanye Presented To His Pregnant Wife Kim Kardashian / Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria / Kim Kardashian's Two Year Old Daughter, North West, Asks Paparazis' To Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.