Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Dora Is Gone! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Is Gone! (1907 Views)

Nigeria Army Has Lost A Hero, My Father Is Gone. / The Senate Without Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dora Is Gone! by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

KOBO

I GET UR POINT. AND REALLY U DO HAVE A POINT. DORA AKUNLIYI IS FAULTLESS AND ABOVE BOARD, SAME WAY AL MUSTAPHA WAS DURING ABACHA'S ERA, SAME WAY CHEMICAL ALI WAS IN SADDAMS GOVT. THEY WERE JUST DOING THEIR JOB.

No, that is not my point, maybe someone else! I mean I do agree that as a spokesperson for Aso Rock, I would not be shocked if she decided to side with her boss in this, but going by what we know so far, there has been no cause for her to do that, even at this point.

My point is, since no one has been able to show that Dora actually LIED or MADE up info on behalf of the president in this, I still see no reason for people asking her to step down.

And I am still waiting for you to produce these outrageous statements made by Dora that got you all wriled up this morning.
Re: Dora Is Gone! by tck2000(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Prepare For The Coming Slave Trade! / 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region / I Love You Stella Oduah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.