Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,102 members, 7,949,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Where Is Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka? ??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka? ??? (2178 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Jeremiah Ogbodo Buys New Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka? ??? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
The way in which we pull down ourselves in this country is damn frustrating and unreasonable, the government too is not helping matter. This man claimed to have a cure for HIV years ago but was told to shut up. I have not heard of him since then
. He might have probably been 'kidnapped' by the west which value talent/potential than the blacks....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka? ??? by mekzyjoe(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:
The way in which we pull down ourselves in this country is damn frustrating and unreasonable, the government too is not helping matter. This man claimed to have a cure for HIV years ago but was told to shut up. I have not heard of him since then
. He might have probably been 'kidnapped' by the west which value talent/potential than the blacks....
Re: Where Is Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka? ??? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

The man is dead FYI
If he really had the cure how come no one has come out to to say he was cured
He claimed to have a cure okay how did you do it he says it was the same way you create the polio vaccine using some resistant strain ( medical guys in the house pls correct me)
Now they reply Oh but we have tried it but it didnt work. What majes urs different he replies give me money I'll tell U how. Meanwhile all we hear is that he cured some nameless soldier

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover Exposed! Has She Been Cheating Before Separation? / Ybnl’s Princess Temmie Ovwasa: “I Won’t Have My Privacy Anymore” / T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.