Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Feeding Your Fish Appropriately - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feeding Your Fish Appropriately (611 Views)

Save & Grow Catfish; A New And Better Way To Feed your Fish. / Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING / Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeding Your Fish Appropriately by TUNDESANCO(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
I warned about compunding your own feeds especially when you haven't been tutored on how to get the right formular for compounding at various stages. I was in one farms and somebody was feeding his fish with bread. When I queried the man, he said 'foreign feeds are expensive'. I heard of somebody also mixing garri with red oil and feeding juveniles with it. My humble submission is, please,stock the quantity that you have capacity to feed. Do not stock 5000 fish if you can't feed morethan 2000. Cut your coat according to your cloth.
At M2M farm, we provide comprehensive fishery training. We provide training on hatchery and fish farm Managements. We also sell fingerlings and juveniles.
If you need any fishery services,call us on 08032869913, 08055744419. Our farm is in FHA, Lugbe, ABUJA
Re: Feeding Your Fish Appropriately by Mackson01: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
You have said nothing. You only want to sell maybe eBook possibly without owning a farm

1 Like

Re: Feeding Your Fish Appropriately by miqos02(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mackson01:
You have said nothing. You only want to sell maybe eBook possibly without owning a farm
Re: Feeding Your Fish Appropriately by TUNDESANCO(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hold no grudge. Afterall, there's an address why not go to the address to check. Please let's be more civil in our approach.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Over 11 Week Old Broilers For Sale. Mature Meat. From 2k. / Free Snails Delivery Nationwide / Guinea Pig Needed Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.