Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,925 members, 7,915,675 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:00 AM

Braille Slates For The Blind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Braille Slates For The Blind (472 Views)

A Blind Man In Jos Selling Phone Cords/Chargers (Photos) / FCMB Gives Braille Machines To The Blind / Godwin Ezeemo Celebrates Birthday With The Blind, Deaf And Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Braille Slates For The Blind by alexkingosa: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
I came across a certain plastic slate and was amazed when I learnt it was used by the blind to read and write. I wondered how such an invention was made possible and by who. the individual who told me so went ahead to show me a huge stock of the braille slates which he had for sale and it got me thinking. who actually buys these? for one, I know most blind people wouldn't be able to afford it at the rate of 4000 naira each. we have the blind or visually impaired amongst us in Nigeria, how can one get establishments and organizations to purchase these products and distribute them to those who need them but cant afford them.

(1) (Reply)

As Good As New Motor Bike / A Simple And Quick Business You Can Invest In In Minutes / Make Unlimited $8 Just For Referring Prospects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.