Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? (1969 Views)

How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Bernoulli01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
when I visited my aunt last weekend I saw this Beautiful lady in the morning and I noticed that her boobs were a bit small.

To my greatest surprise, when she dressed up that morning,

I saw that the boobs that I was saying it was small was now BIG and enticing.

Then I asked myself is it that this girl has added something to her boobs to make it big?

is it a crime for her to be natural?

what if a guy loves her when he saw her with her big boobs then later on hr discovered that she actually faked it what will he do?

there is nothing as simple than being natural. hr who truly loves you will surely come for you at all times.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by BreezyCB(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tell Em
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by falconey(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
that's what we call packaging, it is what it is.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
why look at her boobs?
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Bernoulli01(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
why look at her boobs?
coincidence
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by misspicy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
why look at her boobs?
Help me ask him o...
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Stop looking at ladies boobs grin
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Bernoulli01(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
hahaha we can't do without it
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by gab264(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dragging me to the end of yaa world.

"Am not human"
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bernoulli01:
coincidence
I hear you grin
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:
Help me ask him o...
Na so them dey UnCloth ladies with their eyes
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Bernoulli01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
I hear you grin
na so
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
For you to know the difference it shows you were paying apt attention to the boobs. Na so rape dey start

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Bernoulli01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
obum88:
For you to know the difference it shows you were paying apt attention to the boobs. Na so rape dey start
my brother I no be that kind person
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by TheGeneral1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
If baffles my mind too. Ladies, you can still be beautiful by being natural!
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by misspicy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
Na so them dey UnCloth ladies with their eyes
I dnt want to call him pervert buh he sounds like one
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Jboyossai(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
actually, thats the part every normal guy will check out.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Life is a movie...most girls are just playing their roles.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jboyossai:
actually, thats the part every normal guy will check out.
So a guy dat don't stare is not normal grin
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bernoulli01:
hahaha we can't do without it
U can't do without staring or touching cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Jboyossai(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
So a guy dat don't stare is not normal grin
mind how you use that word STARE, it pose a different meaning entirely.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jboyossai:
mind how you use that word STARE, it pose a different meaning entirely.
MIND?

Wat do you mean by that word?
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Jboyossai(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
memyselfndi:
MIND?

Wat do you mean by that word?
staring and checking out no be thesame tin
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jboyossai:
staring and checking out no be thesame tin
So wats ur point undecided
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Abeg shut up. How many of you guys can date a typical S.U i mean girls that are all natural, no fixing of hair or nails, no use of padded bras, no make up and all. Can u proudly show her off as ur bae? If u cnt just shove ur mouth where it should be.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Bernoulli01(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
classicB:
Abeg shut up. How many of you guys can date a typical S.U i mean girls that are all natural, no fixing of hair or nails, no use of padded bras, no make up and all. Can u proudly show her off as ur bae? If u cnt just shove ur mouth where it should be.
my friend I will.
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Mzdivacious(f): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bernoulli01:
my friend I will.
then shebi u know where to find them.stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
I think u guys appreciate us more wen we looks fake dan natural.So y complaning?

90% of guys appreciate fake looks&10% appreciate natural.**facts**
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
In short , u don gbadun the parole of this babe . Why not jus go tell am say u wan chop her dodo and stop disturbing us with known secret 4 hia hun?

Na today u jus dey see babe wey dey package herself for interested buyers to reckon? Abeg lemme hia word! cheesy ... Just saying tho, these bit.ches are fake and its so disgasting sad
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Owliver(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think u guys appreciate us more wen we looks fake dan natural.So y complaning?

90% of guys appreciate fake looks&10% appreciate natural.**facts**
how and where did you carry out your research?
Re: Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fake lashes, fake lens, heavy makeup, paded bra (I.e kosteh) padded yansh plus waist trainer. Haaaaa! Ladies dy try. Had one yansh dt tym, omo dt tin frustrate me die, cos d yansh get waist trainer too, d waist trainer go tight my belle lyk say my intestine wan commot, sumtymz I almost vomit my fud..straight 2hrs lecture I wunt b comfortable..lyk say I wan collapse for klas. Omo nahso I free dis tin o. 2my greatest surprise my yansh jxt strtd growing o, biga dan d fake yansh sef. Ladies 'fake' yansh can make d 'original' yansh grow biga abi??

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Phrases More Important Than, “I Love You” / Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.