Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! (6004 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
I grew up in a location where there were quite a good number of good looking girls coupled with my beautiful sisters. I wasn’t really after women; I had this reserved nature that made me had less male friends and no female friends. It was a “hi-hi” relationship with girls. Notwithstanding, some females still sneaked into our house to have some ‘fun’.

I tried to study the few girls that acted that way and I discovered that they were the girls that their parents were so strict with them. In fact I had one girl that always sneaked in when the mum was away, the mum never sees her with a boy, then it would turn to a bad day for her. And one thing about this kind of strictness is that it doesn’t look at age. This lady, the age of my eldest sister, played with my budding breast ‘soteeeeey’. When her dad is away, she comes around.

Luckily for me, they real urge for sex started when I was past 20 years. Therefore I didn’t have real sex with them, I only kissed. wink

On a more serious note, don’t guard your daughter as if you live in her clothes, you don’t know what she is doing when you are not around. Just teach her the implications of bad acts and the reward of good acts. Help her to make good choices in life. The more you try to strain her relationships with good people, the more she does anything she can to have her own way.
One of the greatest feelings of girls is the feeling of being wanted. When you as a parent, tries to shrivel that desire, she devises her own means to satisfy those feelings.

On a final note, “If you stop your girl from making friends outside, she will end up being pregnant for your gateman”.

Think about it!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Mickop(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
true talk.
it's just like caging a hungry lioness and making a zebra the guard without knowing that the cage is not well locked.
Your gues is as gud as mine

1 Like

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by benedictnsi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thinking.....
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Jboyossai(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yea, you are right OP, have seen and experienced that also.

1 Like

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by misspicy(f): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Okay
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Doesn't make any sense

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:
Okay
When will Husband Forms Be out on Sale? angry

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jboyossai:
Yea, you are right OP, have seen and experienced that also.

Do you care to share?
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by misspicy(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:
When will Husband Forms Be out on Sale? angry

Soon...
Do u wish to apply?
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Jboyossai(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Do you care to share?
Naah, its a long story
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

Soon...
Do u wish to apply?

Sure. When its Properly Advertised
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by misspicy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Sure. When its Properly Advertised
Okay,buh how did u know abt it
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Mznaett: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Soooo true...
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mznaett:
Soooo true...
see confirmation
lalasticlala
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by jamex93(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na so d tin b

Dats y u will b surprise to see DAT some of those hot campus gals r gentle dove at home
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Mznaett: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

see confirmation
lalasticlala
No be lie osad
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by IamLEGEND1: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

Okay,buh how did u know abt it

the walls have ears na grin

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mznaett:
Soooo true...

Now you've turned into a Hyper-Sexual human being, you now want to blame your Parents for it? undecided

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Worst form of discipline is 'caging',sad,even if the girl child dont get to be impregnanted by a gateman, she will gather momentum the day she manage to get the desired freedom and do all in one.

1 Like

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Worst form of discipline is 'caging',sad,even if the girl child dont get to be impregnanted by a gateman, she will gather momentum the day she manage to get the desired freedom and do all in one.

yeah right
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Locked inside cage or not, girl wey wan spoil go spoil.
Its not all about the strictness.

2 Likes

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
stupidity:
Locked inside cage or not, girl wey wan spoil go spoil.

Its not all about the strictness.

There is a higher chance she will act starved if caged
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by CharlyNick: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Adaptation counts
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Armaggedon: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I grew up in a location where there were quite a good number of good looking girls coupled with my beautiful sisters. I wasn’t really after women; I had this reserved nature that made me had less male friends and no female friends. It was a “hi-hi” relationship with girls. Notwithstanding, some females still sneaked into our house to have some ‘fun’.

I tried to study the few girls that acted that way and I discovered that they were the girls that their parents were so strict with them. In fact I had one girl that always sneaked in when the mum was away, the mum never sees her with a boy, then it would turn to a bad day for her. And one thing about this kind of strictness is that it doesn’t look at age. This lady, the age of my eldest sister, played with my budding breast ‘soteeeeey’. When her dad is away, she comes around.

Luckily for me, they real urge for sex started when I was past 20 years. Therefore I didn’t have real sex with them, I only kissed. wink

On a more serious note, don’t guard your daughter as if you live in her clothes, you don’t know what she is doing when you are not around. Just teach her the implications of bad acts and the reward of good acts. Help her to make good choices in life. The more you try to strain her relationships with good people, the more she does anything she can to have her own way.
One of the greatest feelings of girls is the feeling of being wanted. When you as a parent, tries to shrivel that desire, she devises her own means to satisfy those feelings.

On a final note, “If you stop your girl from making friends outside, she will end up being pregnant for your gateman”.

Think about it!
you are correct
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Armaggedon:
you are correct
you can say that again
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
CharlyNick:
Adaptation counts
do you care to explain what you mean by adaptation
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by CharlyNick: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

do you care to explain what you mean by adaptation

YES! I do care........
Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wait AwesomelyMade

Are u male or female lol ur story is confusing

1 Like

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by AfroKnight: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wait AwesomelyMade

You noticed it too. OP what do you mean she played with your budding breasts? You're a guy right? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Parents Do That Make Their Daughters Sex-starved! by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wait AwesomelyMade
I am a male.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! / I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Ugly - With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.