Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,627 members, 7,979,140 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m (4202 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / EXCLUSIVE:MC Galaxy In Hot Romance With Laura Ikeji-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by SAMBARRY: 5:32am On Oct 17, 2015
anibirelawal:
who asked her sef?.......

I mean no offence o... I don't see reasons for her to make the cost of the mansion public, anyway good luck to her.
be it 500m or 1b. I am contented with my little room I rent.
grin grin

choiii Pele shogbo grin

if she dashed you the house will you still be contented with your little hole? tongue

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed tongue
Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by SAMBARRY: 5:35am On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin

wicked grin
drizslim:
So for ur village marriage is d only pride women get b/w is Oprah Winfrey married?... drop ur mentality dat marriage is a sure bet to success for ladies... And if I may ask pls has dat ur 43year old Aunt gotten married yet?
Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by SAMBARRY: 5:37am On Oct 17, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
lipsrsealed Ode Linda, after the 500million naira house wat nxt?

Will the house carry you to Jerusalem?

Vanity,

I use to think she had okpolor

Iranu
yeah right vanity like say if she dash you the house you no go collect am.abeg go and sit down jare. Amoiru yin
Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by imsuboi(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2015
pretydiva:
500 mill wey tin..in her dreams I suppose

Nne, that house is 850M

www.privateproperty.com.ng/6-bedroom-mansion-for-sale-in-banana-island-parkview-q0260.htm

1 Like

Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2015
pretydiva:
500 mill wey tin..in her dreams I suppose

A plot of land in banana island is as much as that .
Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by Qualer: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Naavah:
oh Allah! make my dreams come true. chai

mmmhhhh.. i like!!
Re: LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m by anibirelawal(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

choiii Pele shogbo grin

if she dashed you the house will you still be contented with your little hole? tongue

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed tongue

I will of course.....I know she can't and never dashed me.
that's makes me not to be rubbing my eyes in others people achievement but i am grateful to God with the little I had.
mind u, the devil is already ashamed. since am contented with the little I have.

may God bless our hustle so that will can be contented with greater and better things we desire In our lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's Children Pictured With Their Grandma / Omg!! Sweet Girl In Jamaican Attire Exposes Herself In Very Sexy Tempting Photos / Big Brother Naija: T-boss, Gifty Powers Fight Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.