Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,409 members, 7,914,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders (861 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by 175(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
The embattled former governor of Rivers
state, Mr Rotimi Amaechi has express
frustration over the Senate refusal to screen
and confirm him as a Minister of the Federal
republic of Nigeria based on numerous
petitions against him.
Mr Amaechi who was indicted by Rivers
state government inquiry last month,
demanded that the leadership of the All
Progressive Congress (APC) should exert
pressure on the APC Senators to ensure that
they will confirm him.
He inform them, that if they are unable to
pressure the Senators to confirm him either
Tuesday or Wednesday, that the party should
refund him the whole money that he used in
sponsoring the President, party Governorship
candidates and lawmakers across the
country.
The Party leadership are aware of how
desperate Amaechi can be, and therefore
resolved to be contacting APC senators and
planning calling for an emergency meeting
before Tuesday, next week to device means
of getting a soft landing for the indicted
former governor of Rivers state.
According to one of the APC governors, Mr
Amaechi spent over 80% of the campaign
funds for the Buhari presidential election and
that of other APC candidates in the last
general election.
A sharp division had emerged among
senators of the APC and PDP, even in the
Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public
Petitions, handling the petition against
Amaechi which have delayed the
committee’s report.
The senators had suspended the screening
of nominees on Thursday, as a result of the
intense battle over Amaechi and the failure of
the Public Petitions Committee to submit its
report.
However, speaking to newsmen on Thursday,
Melaye said: “We are going to screen nine of
them on Tuesday and the remaining nine on
Wednesday. The confirmation of all the
nominees would be taken on Wednesday.” –
Hope For Nigeria
http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/apc-ministerial-crisis-screen-and-confirm-me-or-refund-my-money-amaechi-to-apc-leaders/
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by madridguy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Where is super moderator to take this sh.it to garbage.

3 Likes

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by maupe: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't see this man getting that supposed soft landing. I won't be surprised, when the President sends a letter to the senate, asking for Amaechi's withdrawal from the list.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
madridguy:
Where is super moderator to take this sh.it to garbage.

you call this sh***t there is far worse sh***t on the frontpage .. you sef grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
How would you even want us to believe this trash OP? with the grammar like that of a public primary school pupil.

am sorry but am calling BS on this.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by kelch19(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
@ OP u knw this story of urs is lie..wether dey giv him minister or not I don't see how it puts food on my table but I think the lie on ur message is too hard to believe...
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by allytinted: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
smh 4 ds op.
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by Mrbigman1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ubetter still never chi chomtin!!!!

Who ever gave u Amaechi or Chibuike

Should rather ve given u Amannya and nzuzu buikem.

Or better still given u all yoruba names.

And persons above me doubting this food with a very well prepared Sauce, very warm oh with moderate salt and nchiawu
Re: Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money’.- Amaechi To APC Leaders by oganology33(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
#BringBackOurMoney

(1) (Reply)

IG Of Police..is That A Baton Or A Pistol In His Pocket..? / A Clarion Call For All To Wail For Nigeria / The Smile On GEJ And President Buhari in Aso Villa is Everything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.