Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops (1438 Views)

Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. / Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by 360metrosports: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by HungerBAD: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by gabe15(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Beremx(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ofada rice for sure. grin

I love Ofada rice
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Engr. Dave Umahi doing it right. A wise man from the east.
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Alphaoscar: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lRq5NtpAUNM/ViEnYIzqZ8I/AAAAAAAG-9U/tL0Q-4xH9-0/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
The Ebonyi state government today donated two trailer loads of rice to Nigerian troops. The bags of rice was presented by Deputy Governor, Barrister Kelechi Igwe at the Defence Headquarters Abuja today October 16th. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ohAUVq6foX8/ViEnYt4li2I/AAAAAAAG-9Y/h8iOG1DaWfw/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Fu6qd5Y_nog/ViEnZITMCNI/AAAAAAAG-9g/P5kDdfihfJo/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6jNB-JBeLeg/ViEnZ9x-UgI/AAAAAAAG-9o/yi3ZZ_7DuZg/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-PRYCczaYEkE/ViEnar9WNVI/AAAAAAAG-90/Q-kFNZR6cl4/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zezBArxRr5Y/ViEnbZ6MjoI/AAAAAAAG-94/q0N9Qa5lqtk/s400/6.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-ebonyi-govt-donates-2-trailer.html

cc: lalasticlala

God bless the good people of Ebonyi state.
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
The nigga that declared two-week long mourning because he lost his mama... I never knew he've got stuffs other than folly in his skull.
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by veralech(f): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
What a misplaced priority! The IDP is more worthy of these bags of rice than the troops who are doing their jobs and getting paid for it.
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by bugzbunny: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Army hv not finished eating Body odour
What is d rice for..
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Deltagiant: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
I wish one regional government of Nigeria had remembered to send ONE CUP OF RICE to the starving Biafra war children and women during the war. Even foreign food donors were not allowed. Here is David Umahi, a governor of one of the war-torn Biafran regions, off loading truck loads of rice to those who starved his own people.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by ziky2010(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
I just hope he has paid d salary of the workers in his state
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Kagawa10: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Deltagiant:
I wish one regional government of Nigeria had remembered to send relief to the starving Biafra war children and women during the war. Even foreign food donors were not allowed. Here is David Umahi, a governor of one of the war thorn Biafran regions, off loading food relief to those who starved his own people.
That should be directed to Ojukwu who hijacked several food relief meant for the ibo refugee and civilians to feed his biafra men!
Shameless revisionist!
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Deltagiant: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kagawa10:

That should be directed to Ojukwu who hijacked several food relief meant for the ibo refugee and civilians to feed his biafra men!
Shameless revisionist!

Rather shameful revisionist rebuttal of the son of a genocidist. I'm not here to join issues with minions as the deeds of your fathers are documented in all the historical vaults around the globe. Claptrap!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by IGBOSON1: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kagawa10:

Shameless revisionist!

^^^Degenerate he-goat! The only one engaged in revisionism here is your evil self! Quit spamming this thread with your bigotry and hate!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by IGBOSON1: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Deltagiant:

Rather shameful revisionist rebuttal of the son of a genocidist. I'm not here to join issues with minions as the deeds of your fathers are documented in all the historical vaults around the globe. Claptrap!

^^^Don't mind the fool!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Kagawa10: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Deltagiant:

Tell me why no biafra man died of kwarshiokor? Yeye!
The same biafra eediots and their warlord, Ojukwu refused to surrender but rather hijacked the food meant for the civilians until such relief was ultimately stopped!
Imagine, the eediots only surrendered when there was no food to hijack for themselves, which means their lives were more important than the civilians!
Shameless losers!
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by evansvenus(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
How time flies! The same nigerian military that hounded eastern nigeria,rape our women,starved our kids to death...fastforward to 2015,a governor from eastern nigeria is donating food to the nigerian military!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by sandraokosun: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
rochas do am they say na hausa man, this man state is not at its peak but he chooses to give his state resources to the zoo specifically to aid his fulani hausa masters
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by BALLOSKI: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2015
I'm begining to see prospects in this umahi guy. Unlike that old hack, he has got vision.
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by BALLOSKI: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Beremx:
Ofada rice for sure. grin

I love Ofada rice
aswear! Na ofada rice make sense pass. Those imported ones de tire me .
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by Vikkie14: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2015
veralech:
What a misplaced priority! The IDP is more worthy of these bags of rice than the troops who are doing their jobs and getting paid for it.
So, what you are insinuating is that the troops should buy their foodstuff from their salaries? Can you listen to yourself? Is that really sensible to you as well?
Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by lincolnj88: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2015
grin pure conscience is wat we igbos have
Anambra donates to Idp
Imo donates to osun workers
Ebonyi donates to IdP in maiduguri
Okoroawusa to build school in adamawa for Idp
Ebonyi donates to troops......
We seemed to be the most generous....
Proudly igbo from anioma speaks d ndokwa dialect

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin pure conscience is wat we igbos have
Anambra donates to Idp
Imo donates to osun workers
Ebonyi donates to IdP in maiduguri
Okoroawusa to build school in adamawa for Idp
Ebonyi donates to troops......
We seemed to be the most generous....
Proudly igbo from anioma speaks d ndokwa dialect

Gbam you have said it all ..nwanne madu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops by omenka(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Very kind gesture from the State government. I just hope the "big men" don't divert the items.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newscasters And Their Fake Accents are an Embarrassment / Amaechi Finally Reacts To Wike’s Dismissal, Delivers Powerful Message / Pictured: Kola Abiola Debuts New Look At Lagos Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.