Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

"I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio (28507 Views)

N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / Fear Of Efcc: Akpabio Withdraws N17.4 Billion From Zenith, Stanbic Ibtc And Gtb / It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by lordmayor4(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lies is what will cause the next revolution in Nigeria. Not because we are Patriots or love Nigeria but because the blatant lies will awake the demons in us.
Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
APCSHIT... When will EFCC invite Rotimi Amaechi?.... When will they invite Fashola over website and borehole
I guess EFCC got a special number for enquiries.... Channel your question there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Ayatullah(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
APCSHIT... When will EFCC invite Rotimi Amaechi?.... When will they invite Fashola over website and borehole

Askor??Lobito shocked
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by gomina001: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
na for only PDP all dis shits dey come up undecided
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by nigerianvenom(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
aresa:

Akpabio as the governor of the richest state in Nigeria and largest state yearly budgets with just 5 million people did not complete more than 4 projects apart from the few roads and 1 flyover.

8 years in office and over N1 trillion delivered just>>

1. cinema

1. library

1. football field.

After 8 years in office, the governor of the richest state in Nigeria did not build 1 single hospital and even lied that he built 1.

Fashola built more hospitals than everything akpabio built combined...

https://www.nairaland.com/2322688/fashola-vs-akpabio-updated-projects

^^^ We don't lie, we have facts. and I dare you to prove me wrong.

Not here to argue blindly with u cos u tend to be so.
Uve exhibited the characteristics of a blind dude.
Have u bin to akwa ibom before? Dont wanna argue with u. but tell ur anini ex governor - fashola to return the 78million fake website fund and others.
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by cardoctor(m): 4:49am On Oct 17, 2015
We don tire with all these arrest stories. Lets see some real actions please.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by nigeriancuban: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2015
lol,naija with their lies when celebrities are already smushing they say they are just friends,when polithiveshiams get arrested they say that they were invited..No what does efcc have in common with criminals....i guess a walk in the park
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by AkwaIbomrep1: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2015
DavidAnte:
Well,He sure should have been. I am usually considerate and understanding of human behavior,but this guy in particular ,I think he should be sentenced to death. The fat thief and murderer Akpabio the houseboy with primitive mentality deserves the death penalty.But I am afraid Nigeria is still a third shiithole with no hope in sight. He can only be a senator in a failed state,not a reputable country.
u are a fat,tall,ugly foooooool & idoooooooot for insulting the best governor in the world, did ur useless governor do anything for u ppl . In ur dirty smelling village state, if Akpabio should be sentenced to death then what do we do to the great grand father of thief ''the dem.on amaechi '' we in Akwa ibom & the entire Niger Delta love Akpabio...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Hbd to my humble self,wishing God's grace always
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by AkwaIbomrep1: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Not suprised. a typical oron man sounds this way. U all get angry with yourself.
Never will an oron man loves anybody from another tribe.
Its a pity, i tell you.
Ur hatred for others change nothing
don't bring tribalism here,we love our selves here in Akwa ibom...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by uyplus(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Not suprised. a typical oron man sounds this way. U all get angry with yourself.
Its a pity, i tell you.

Hush!! You bunch of mediocres and paid praise singers.. I am from Akwa-ibom, Nsit -Atai LGA.. Look, you need to know that Akpabio deserves more than death because he looted the state so dry. Imagine this akpabio man dashing a friend's brother 8m in Abuja because he hailed him!! That is how bad our resources were wasted!! How many Akwa-ibomites have jobs in the state? You build an airport, stadium a so called Tropicana hotel, few asphalt based roads and few flyovers and you call him he hero? That's mediocrity!! This is why Nigeria can never grow because we celebrate criminals due to our tribal bias. If he has to account for N108bn stolen from our Commonwealth, he should simply go on and explain to us!! Stop being a praise singer for corrupt leaders. Whatever they give to you is just a paltry sum of your heritage!! If you die today, they wouldn't even attend your funeral!! So get real and learn to support a just cause always!!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Bobola62: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
pls send in your petition to efcc with proofs. efcc will never act on hearsay or newspaper reports.
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Ini22:
OK o

I dedicate my plot of land to the most wonderful husband and my best friend!

HMmmm responsible woman.
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Sappyman(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Make him nor worry. Nemesis go soon catch up with am just na. He has mortgaged the future of my state for 100 years.
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Opinedecandid(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2015
President Buhari,
arrest Amaechi;
arrest Tinubu;
arrest Fashola;
arrest Feyemi;
arrest other APC leaders who are also 'thiefs', according to speaker Dagora.

Lead by example.

STOP HOUNDING DOWN ON OPPOSITION.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Ghandi12: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2015
We know everything Senator Akpabio. My humble advise just get good lawyers and arrange all your files.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2015
My man they will not do u any thing.in naija govt No body is saint .
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by sweatlana: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2015
This continued witch hunt of the south hmmm I smell war!
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Leebrown(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
ALison madueke,............I was never
arrested Toyin Saraki.......I was never arrested Akpabio.........I was never arrested So who is arrested? .............it is only a poor man that is
arrested in Nigeria.I'm not surprised,A
man stole pieces of meat from a pot
of soup in Osun and he was
sentenced to death by hanging. "Poor man wey tif magie, dem go
show him face for crime fighter,but
rich man wey tif money, dem no dey
show him face for crime
fighter." (African China)
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by JDado: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Is this country not all about drama!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AMAECHI nominated for minister, AKPABIO invited by the EFCC. NAIJA wetin sef. The president be loosing his credibility by the day incase he has not noticed.

ITS THE WEEKEND AND IF YOU ARE SPORTS LOVER WHO STAKES [url]picknstake.com[/url] is THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU TO GET FREE PREDICTIONS
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by searay(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2015
You can see without looking and you can look without seeing
Bennyberry:
What's the difference btw ' See and look' ?.
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by baralatie(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Its a pity, i tell you.
I think that IS the problem in akwa ibom state some people in the elite class from each subdivide either Ibibio,anang or from oron do not like the various developments that has come to the state and are ready to create anything to stale them further.
I remember victor attah experience,he tried local indigineous contractors and they flopped and if someone had said akpabio would achieve what he did( I would say no but he proved everyone wrong).
aka ibom is lucky to have akapabio do what he did and I hope the new gov can increase the gains!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by speedyGonzales: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2015
ExInferis:

The idea of a rhetorical question formulated for humor is apparently lost on you.

well, I suppose it wasn't as well formulated as you thought because several others responded to it as well. but good effort, nonetheless...
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by ExInferis(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, I suppose it wasn't as well formulated as you though because several others responded to it as well. but good effort, nonetheless...

I'm not responsible for the limited range of some people's humor sensor
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by ajebuter(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Add Tinubu, Atiku, kwakwaso, and OBJ

For a start.
Re: "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is The Most Visible Member Of The Nigerian Mafia – Dele Momodu / Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.