Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,011 members, 7,880,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (44712 Views)

How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. / Come Inside And Pick Your Best Position. (18+ Pic) / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Msquare220: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015
End time dream man.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by zicoraads: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Newerakings:
the list is incomplete no poor man on d list. Hw many rich people do you have in the society?
Lots of em
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2015
QueenValerie:
I try
yes,u get am

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Socrates05(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Is good to has a perfect guy but most ladies die on the hands of ritualist because love of money.
Am a 5feet 5inches
ugly
Delta State boy Urhobo guy
speaking urhobo, yoruba and igbo
not searching but praying to have a goodfearing lady
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Man C sha....

Short and fat can never work. In fact ordinary short can't work, then adding fat on top? Haba grin
Gotta pass down good genes to my future children abeg

And the point of this is pretty sexist. There are no "perfect people" in the world of ANY gender. Even men don't marry perfect women do they? So you don't have to live with a fatal flaw that u detest in your partner, jus because NL said "hey babes, manage your man like dat o!" tongue
Ihe n'eme m n'isi & a choro m ima gi ofuma. Nke ezigbo ya.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Newerakings:
the list is incomplete no poor man on d list. Hw many rich people do you have in the society?

LOL! I actually did not bother adding a poor man cos any Nigerian lady who picks a poor faithful handsome and romantic dude will likely be deceiving herself cos as soon as she sees a rich ugly dwarf,she is likely to leave the former so no need wasting the space.

So since that rich factor is synonymous with most naija babes hence the need to make that a dominant factor.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by favronke: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Will go with B
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
wahabian:

yes,u get am
So you've been convinced not to go into shady dealings,you see now how it can turn out...with you in prision wink
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by favronke: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
B
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2015
QueenValerie:
So you've been convinced not to go into shady dealings,you see now how it can turn out...with you in prision wink

I know,was just pulling your legs.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
wahabian:

I know,was just pulling your legs.
I know,it was fun
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nely77(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Unfortunately your list of the types of men is not complete because it does not capture my type. cool cool cool cool undecided
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by chronique(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2015
They are fetish people who practice a certain kind of voodoo/dark art where they kill humans and use their body parts for rituals to get quick money. Honestly,we do not know how the voodoo works but the rituals done with blood and body parts of humans,fetches them a lot of money,and makes them wealthy. It's a barbaric kind of ritual and the worst part of it is that,for them to sustain this wealth,they'd need to renew the sacrifices made,with blood. Sometimes,they offer their loved ones as a sacrifice,all in a bid to maintain the wealth. It's a dirty evil barbaric kind of ritual practiced amongst Nigerians. Some of the body parts used are human heads,tongues,fingers,private parts(breast and vagina of ladies,manhood of men),eyes,etc. Some even go as far as using new born babies. It's a very terrible and barbaric thing and people who engage in such acts,shouldn't be given the chance to breath for a second,when/if caught. That's why we're surprised at the lady up there who's trying to window-dress the word "ritualist" and make it sound nice.
QueenValerie:
What's that,I'm African American so ...explain,please?
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
MissGdope:
Mr D
alcohol problem can be fixed

Best choice so far. Lady you are a Darling. Wish I could know you.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
chronique:
Dear goodness
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Op. D list isn't complete yt u forgot2 list d situation wher he cud b poor too etc.

Toks2008:
Many ladies have always loved the idea of getting married to that man that suites her desire and for every lady you ask to state the type of man she wants,you can be sure to have varying choices[b] so i present to you these options and you must pick one of them having in mind that you are not allowed to remain single,their qualities are unchangeable and these are all the types of men in the world.[/b]

1.Mr A
-Extremely good looking
-Tall
-Rich
-Romantic
-chronic philanderer

2.Mr B
-Ugly
-Short and fat
-Rich
-Extremely romantic
-Super faithful

3.Mr C
-Drop dead gorgeous
-very rich
-faithful
-romantic
-Ritualist

4.Mr D
-Very cute
-rich
-caring
-faithful
-Hopelessly addicted to alcohol

5.Mr E
-Very cute
-faithful
-Rich
-Very abusive and a wife beater.

6.Mr F
-Very cute
-Rich
-Very romantic
-Extremely caring
-Wants you as a second wife
The bottom line is that no man on earth is perfect and no matter how many times you change a man,you will always realize sooner that there is always a wow side and a bad side of every man so just settle down with one who cherishes you and hope for the best.

As a lady,you must learn to celebrate the good sides of that guy and ignore or tolerate the bad side as long as it does not threaten your life.

Your dream man can easily be found in one place...[size=13pt] INSIDE YOUR DREAM[/size].
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2015
kendiddy:
Op. D list isn't complete yt u forgot2 list d situation wher he cud b poor too etc.

Toks2008:

LOL! I actually did not bother adding a poor man cos any Nigerian lady who picks a poor faithful handsome and romantic dude will likely be deceiving herself cos as soon as she sees a rich ugly dwarf,she is likely to leave the former so no need wasting the space.
So since that rich factor is synonymous with most naija babes hence the need to make that a dominant factor.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2015
We all knw dis whores will still ride. If his rich nt minding the consequences

Toks2008:
Many ladies have always loved the idea of getting married to that man that suites her desire and for every lady you ask to state the type of man she wants,you can be sure to have varying choices[b] so i present to you these options and you must pick one of them having in mind that you are not allowed to remain single,their qualities are unchangeable and these are all the types of men in the world.[/b]

1.Mr A
-Extremely good looking
-Tall
-Rich
-Romantic
-chronic philanderer

2.Mr B
-Ugly
-Short and fat
-Rich
-Extremely romantic
-Super faithful

3.Mr C
-Drop dead gorgeous
-very rich
-faithful
-romantic
-Ritualist

4.Mr D
-Very cute
-rich
-caring
-faithful

5.Mr E
-Very cute
-faithful
-Rich
-Very abusive and a wife beater.

6.Mr F
-Very cute
-Rich
-Very romantic
-Extremely caring
-Wants you as a second wife
The bottom line is that no man on earth is perfect and no matter how many times you change a man,you will always realize sooner that there is always a wow side and a bad side of every man so just settle down with one who cherishes you and hope for the best.

As a lady,you must learn to celebrate the good sides of that guy and ignore or tolerate the bad side as long as it does not threaten your life.

Your dream man can easily be found in one place...[size=13pt] INSIDE YOUR DREAM[/size].
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by BamiFun: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Hillariouz list....

check out eligible footballers here

www.viewingcity.com
grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by sweatlana: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
preciousMI1:
.Mr B
-Ugly
-Short and fat
-Rich
-Extremely romantic
-Super faithful

who tall and fine (cheat) don help?
but if he will eventually cheat hehehe then I'll go for

4.Mr D
-Very cute
-rich
-caring
-faithful

and start working on the alcoholism....
The success rate of staying sober from alcohol is 2%....
Just so u know.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by preciousMI1(f): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2015
sweatlana:
The success rate of staying sober from alcohol is 2%.... Just so u know.
I guess Mr B is good for me...
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by chronique(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Yea. You see why that lady is the only one who went for that option? Cos we all know ritualists aint people to be proud of associating with. They're not even supposed to live among humans.
QueenValerie:
Dear goodness
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by sweatlana: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
preciousMI1:

I guess Mr B is good for me...
That would be my choice too.
He can loose weight and since he is rich , these days there is nothing plastic surgery can't do grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2015
QueenValerie:
I know,it was fun
Great,have fun!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2015
U hav a point here bt on d other hnd it wud hav more intrestin to taste the mind of this ladies like bringin up good qualities in d man nd d bad thing. Bou him is that his poor, like caring, faith, and poor it. Goes both ways ,cus it's like a puzzlee
Toks2008:

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by girlhaley(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
MissGdope:
Mr D alcohol problem can be fixed
Its true,it can be fixed
So I'll preferably choose Mr D
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2015
kendiddy:
U hav a point here bt on d other hnd it wud hav more intrestin to taste the mind of this ladies like bringin up good qualities in d man nd d bad thing. Bou him is that his poor, like caring, faith, and poor it. Goes both ways ,cus it's like a puzzlee

I agree with you but it will surprise you that all of them will go for that choice to portray a decent personality and it will be a big lie in 97% of the cases so i believe its better to know the real them with these choices.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by chikids(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
FruityLass:
God can change Mr C.

Yea yea
The co founder of a confra in UI is cool and well cultured.
So undecided

Modified:
Op should change am back to cultist o cheesy

There is no way a ritualiist would be faithful to the wife. No way, not at all.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
girlhaley:

Its true,it can be fixed

So I'll preferably choose Mr D

lol! You are all getting it twisted..I wrote about a hopeless situation so it cant be fixed.in-fact all those attributes are constant
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Mustack: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
zicoraads:
End time list embarassed sad

I agree with you.. no average or poor list here and no lady is ready yo sacrifice for the sake of the poor....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Ladies will nt find it difficult to pick since all Money dey involve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.