Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress (1604 Views)

Mercy Aigbe, Her Ample Curves And Her Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Ample Assets As She Strips Down In A Sexy Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress by msmith247(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
The 30-year-old actress poured her famous curves into a sizzling slinky black dress,as she enjoyed visiting day with her friends Naomi M and King Vonne

Scroll down for video - See more at: http://msmith247..com.ng/#sthash.JqSlpHlz.dpuf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF3gvX4YKvA

Re: Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress by Warldbest(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Good for her.

I don't know if it is envy or jealousy that made many Nigerian (on social networks) hate this girl.
As for me, I hold nothing against her.
Akwa-ibom women are some how more of wife materials with few exceptions e.g Inie Edo
Re: Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress by axortedbabe(f): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Joblessness
Re: Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress by IGLE25(m): 4:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Na una dey make her smile na.... If una no buy movie she go find job do.... That doesn't mean you should not patronize 2baba o...
Re: Annie Idibia Flashes Her Ample Assets In Slinky Black Dress by pretydiva(f): 4:46am On Oct 17, 2015
D 3rd pix tho undecided..na who she dey expose her boobs 4.. my friend cover dat tin jor..

Luv d 2nd lady's outfit. It's super dope kiss

(1) (Reply)

The MAVINS Vs Five Star Music, Who Stole From The Other? / Yipee! Nigerian John Boyega Is The New Face Of Star Wars / Checkout Iyabo Ojo And Her Cute Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.