Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,294 members, 7,934,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

y - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / y (2639 Views)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: y by websuccess(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Ask her to go for Virus test because she may have made up her mind to be infecting all MEN with it.

My brother just be careful. Naija still needs you.
Re: y by bilulu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Swissheart:
If she were decent and cool like you said,she wouldn't have insulted you just because you asked her out.......
I actually asked her y she behaved d way she did n she said she wasn't matured at dat tym
Re: y by ENIGMA24(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
bilulu:
I'll go straight to d point. Am currently dating dis gurls who I once asked out back den in school. I asked her out wen I was in HND1 while she was in ND2. (she's in her finals now). Before I asked her out we were very gud n close frnds so I felt I should ask her out cuz she's kinda decent n cool. But d moment I voiced it out I got d embarrassment of my life. She so insulted n embarrassed me in front of her roomies. From dat moment we stopped talking till wen I visited home for Christmas last year December. We met n during d discussion she learnt dat am in Abuja now tho am not working yet. So I brought back d old issue and it didn't take weeks before she accepted.
The issue now is am confused cuz I don't no if she truly luv me or she decided to accept me cuz of frustration. Pls ur opinion is highly welcome. thanks
When the desireable is nt avialable, the available becomes the desirable......ask your self.....what changed?
If I wasn't good enough for her then....why now?
U r just filling in the gap, when what she wants comes around, you'll be history.
Save ur heart and use your head!
This message is brought to you by the federal ministry of getsense!!!

1 Like

Re: y by ENIGMA24(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
That girl is only settling for you. You are just the alternative; not her choice. Don't go out on a limb for this girl cos she will jump ship as soon as a better option comes her way.

Sorry to break it to you bro.
My point exactly....its very obvious
Re: y by ENIGMA24(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
bilulu:

I actually asked her y she behaved d way she did n she said she wasn't matured at dat tym

How long ago was this??
Re: y by Swissheart(f): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sunexy:
The babe above me is correct... She isn't decent nd cool as u said..she is an asshole to av embarrased u cus u asked her out..Thunder mst faya her angry .chase her out of ur life 4 ur own good
Swissheart, na me like ur comment 1st
grin
.... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ VIDEO: OMG! 10 Year Old Boy Banging Hot Chic In A Party / Are Guys Dat Dumb? / My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.