Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man (867 Views)

Do Guys Cry A Lot In Relationships? ( As In The Case Of Broken Relationships ) / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by emmy9688: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is whats best for a Man,
1. After being born
2. Grow and go to school(If you can)
3. If you cant go to school, learn a trade.
4. Choose a particular field, for both who went to school and who didn't
5. Be perfect in it, work hard and always pray to be successful.
6. Finally, When the time is right. Find a good woman and marry as a wife.
7. Bear children
8. Grow old and die.
Stop messing around with women all in the name of love, you either break someone's heart or yours gets broken and it continues like that till you become frustrated. There is nothing like LOVE. its just a mere DECEIT. go and read about all the great MEN, Bill Gates, Mark, Steve, Wozniak, etc. They didn't whirl away there time during their hey days all in the name of love and relationships, Rather they used that time to create the name they all bear today.
To become great, you must pay a sacrifice. You wouldn't enjoy what others are enjoying and that's a simple rule.
Well, it might seem i picked on love and relationship particularly, but that's out of personal experience.
So if you are a guy or man and you doing otherwise, you may want to take this advice. Thank me later and see you on my wedding day. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by ibe9ja: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na wa for dat No.8 sha

FTC, just in case.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Make I book space down... Incase
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by Kayoski(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
so for ur mind u don talk abi

besides seun no dey give prize for best write-up...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by jamex93(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
where do broken hearts go
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by Kzeeboi2015(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dont let me left out for space booking
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
You never jam Karishika.

Just pray for strength of purpose.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by niggi4life(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rubbish Talk... Who says there is a particular way to success in this world? And who says Bill Gates didnt find love in Belinda before he married her? Did u know how long they have been courting before they married? You know absolutely nothing about love, you are not yet married, you dont have kids and most likely you might be a teenager or early 20s so i wouldnt blame you..

For those booking space for this trash, if this rubbish ever make FP, i will deactivate my Nairaland Account..

Rubbish undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is this supposed to be a post or a kids rant?

Meanwhile

How I sincerely make money online in Nigeria.

Do you know you can be paid up to 150 just for writing original articles? I listed 10 sites you can start with.

Do you know there are survey jobs that pay you steadily?

Do you know that there are better adsense alternatives?

Do you want to know about affiliate marketing?

And even more, that most so called guru hide from you and ask you to pay for.

I revealed all in this article.

Strictly for you, please after reading make a move to start something.

MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA : FULL FREE GUIDE
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by funsho75(m): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2015
embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by emmy9688: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

By God's grace i will overcome the karishika(s)

AfroKnight:
You never jam Karishika.

Just pray for strength of purpose.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Be Involved In Relationships As Young Man by SkinnyDude(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2015
if i see a girl i like, i will ask her out o.... forget talk

(1) (Reply)

An Act Of True Love Or Self Imposed Punishment?? / Some Facts About Men / Help Me Answer This Bizzare Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.