Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,379 members, 7,947,612 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit (1244 Views)

Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians / Fraud Alert! Beware Of Scam / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Someone call me yesterday and said he wants to collect his payment interest from investment he made with one babatunde muyiwa ogundipe that his line was swicth off since morning. , the guy now decided to call my line on his form,unfortunately I can't rescue the situation , I ask the guy if he knows me he said no that he only know of mr babatunde and one lady that form trueprofit , though we wanted to partner before we are 3 guyz and we av dissolve it from day 1 since we don't agree on some terms, I heareby call attention of every nairalanders to stay away anyone that invest with him does that @ his/her own risk , I am not his partner or friend and I don't know where he stay. I have try to send message to those that intend to invest with him to stay away.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by toppy1234: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2015
@ycomics, you should have removed your number from the onset, NOTE- I said it then my spirit didn't agree with him.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
@topy1234 , how can I remove number printed on form he was d one who should have remove it , though maybe it skip his mind because am actually not among the partners name he gave to his client and they don't know me as a party to their agreement.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
ycomics:
Someone call me yesterday and said he wants to collect his payment interest from investment he made with one babatunde muyiwa ogundipe that his line was swicth off since morning. , the guy now decided to call my line on his form,unfortunately I can't rescue the situation , I ask the guy if he knows me he said no that he only know of mr babatunde and one lady that form trueprofit , though we wanted to partner before we are 3 guyz and we av dissolve it from day 1 since we don't agree on some terms, I heareby call attention of every nairalanders to stay away anyone that invest with him does that @ his/her own risk , I am not his partner or friend and I don't know where he stay. I have try to send message to those that intend to invest with him to stay away.

Who is this person? Is he on nairaland? please give me a link to his thread.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by dominique(f): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
dominique:

Thanks
uwc
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by dominique(f): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2015
I've spoken to him via pm and he says the issue will be resolved by the ending of this month.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Why can't he address his client, or update his thread of what is going on and why switching off his phone,if actually he will resolve by month end, I suspect something fishy , he shouldn't reply only you he should update his thread.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by toppy1234: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Pls I don't get? What issue will be resolved by end of the month, did he contact his client to let them know there is an issue and it will be sorted by month end?, hmmm I smell something.

@ycomics pls contact me if u still have my mobile number and don't have urs again as I lost my fone
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
toppy1234:
Pls I don't get? What issue will be resolved by end of the month, did he contact his client to let them know there is an issue and it will be sorted by month end?, hmmm I smell something.

@ycomics pls contact me if u still have my mobile number and don't have urs again as I lost my fone
ok
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by dominique(f): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2015
toppy1234:

Have you gotten any returns since you invested with him?
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by multikolour(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
ycomics:

please can you do us a favour to give us his home address so we arrest him, because when the police get involved your are a culprit.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
multikolour:

please can you do us a favour to give us his home address so we arrest him, because when the police get involved your are a culprit.
do you invest with him ? Why will you need his home address? Some people are somehow , people that invest they pay to the bank and they should go to the bank if anything went wrong, or is there no office address if you want to see him go to his thread and call his number, and tell him you want to arrest him ! You now come here with your rude statement tht I am a culprit, is it bad to do nairalander favour by not getting their hand burnt if you like go and invest and be looking for way to arrest. LMAO
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by multikolour(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2015
ycomics:
do you invest with him ? Why will you need his home address? Some people are somehow , people that invest they pay to the bank and they should go to the bank if anything went wrong, or is there no office address if you want to see him go to his thread and call his number, and tell him you want to arrest him ! You now come here with your rude statement tht I am a culprit, is it bad to do nairalander favour by not getting their hand burnt if you like go and invest and be looking for way to arrest. LMAO

@ rude behavior, it is not bad to do nairalander favour by not getting their hands burnt, but it took you four to five month to expose the truth is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
multikolour:

@ rude behavior, it is not bad to do nairalander favour by not getting their hands burnt, but it took you four to five month to expose the truth is questionable.
bro get your fact well , he doesn't take any 5 months to expose anything if his number was on during the time d investor want to collect his money do you think I will knw if anything was wrong , did anyone tell you I av connection with him, I wouldn't know if trades went bad and he switch off his phone and now his phone is on , did any one compalin to you that they have not receive any money profit from him? Read my topic well I didn't say his a scam , I said beware of scam it is awareness to take precautions. Bro goodluck don't qoute me just read and move on.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by multikolour(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2015
ycomics:
bro get your fact well , he doesn't take any 5 months to expose anything if his number was on during the time d investor want to collect his money do you think I will knw if anything was wrong , did anyone tell you I av connection with him, I wouldn't know if trades went bad and he switch off his phone and now his phone is on , did any one compalin to you that they have not receive any money profit from him? Read my topic well I didn't say his a scam , I said beware of scam it is awareness to take precautions. Bro goodluck don't qoute me just read and move on.

don't cover up, am also an investor.
Re: Beware Of Scam: Trueprofit by ycomics: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Go and sort it with him , I think u won't be that foolish to pay to someone without meet with him in person.

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots With 2 Units Of Room And Parlour Self Contain For Sale / Cheap Tbc!!!!! / Communique To All MMM Participants by Guider Stanley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.