Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) (38524 Views)

Buhari's Al-jazeera Interview: Who Is A BIGOT? / Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (transcript) And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by anonimi: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

He (Buhari) contradicted himself on the Amnesty International report. However, Mehdi gave him credit where due when he said that some staff of the army were sacked on his assumption of office.

He was only talking about changing Service chiefs, which is normal with a new president.

More comments on related thread here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2670630/mehdi-hasan-messes-up-buhari
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by omogin(f): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Eziachi:

All those are your opinion. You are well in your right entitled to it.
And don't even know if Mr Buhari is worried one jot about your opinion or its existence. Waste of energy really.
Few months ago many of you used the same breath to claim that Boko Haram was because the north does not want Jonathan to be president and the same Buhari was their CEO.

Buhari remains the CEO of boko haram. They want a good justification for amnesty booty now, hence their release from prison, clearing of army check points and emboldened attacks recently after GEJ hounded them into their caves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Eziachi:

[s]All those are your opinion. You are well in your right entitled to it.
And don't even know if Mr Buhari is worried one jot about your opinion or its existence. Waste of energy really.
Few months ago many of you used the same breath to claim that Boko Haram was because the north does not want Jonathan to be president and the same Buhari was their CEO.[/s]
Not everyone is a zombie.

B00HARI is a dull'ard. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by DelGardo: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He was asked, "Do you still support sharia?", That was a direct question, which needed a direct answer. But Bubu being the kind of person he is bypassed the question, Even when Mehdi Hassan pressed further, the illiterate got angry and was like "... Let me finish".

Did you even watch the interview??... He was just blabbing.

Asking Buhari if he supports sharia (which is part of out constitution btw) is like asking GEJ back then if he supported the Niger Delta struggle, or asking a Christian president if he supports Christian education.

It is a tricky question which can cause disaffection if met with a "yes" or "no" response. The president must be tactful in responding. But I am sure you will not agree because you never saw anything good in Buhari. So enjoy your moment of glory.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari =gargantuan mistakes

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by dandollaz: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Was his neck bent or looking at screen to read something?
The guy did the job nigeria journalist was afraid of by asking him ques of those list of high military men involve with boko haram that was published and still has not taking action on it.buhari could not defend what he said before election on sharia.finally buhari begin the vex almost told the guy to shotup im talking.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Not everyone is a zombie.

B00HARI is a dull'ard. Simple!
dullard is too simple to describe him ,I am still searching for the most appropriate word .nigerians should just brace up for a very tough 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
anonimi:

He was only talking about changing Service chiefs, which is normal with a new president.

More comments on related thread here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2670630/mehdi-hasan-messes-up-buhari

Oh, really?
But, I read somewhere that some top army staff were sacked for corruption related practices.

Let me continue searching Google.
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Kcinho(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Agimor:
When was this video shooted?
"shooted"! I give up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by obayaya(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2015
atbu1983:
Op ur analysis is completely off point.
I just finish watching and listening to d interview.
president Buhari did very well.
i will score him 71%.

He answered all d questions smartly.

On Bokoharam, he said he believe with d raining season they will be able to downgrade bokoharam greatly. Though he cannot assure dat suicide bombing will stop, but he is sure bokoharam cant take territories by d end of december.

on chibok girls he said he will negotiate as long as d girls are well and alive.

On sharia law, he said he cannot change nigeria constitution to make sharia law a national law.

On d issue of his dictorship in d 80s, he said he will apologize for any proven wrong doing. That he is president today because many nigerians approve of his leadership in d 80s.

So op, what were u looking for that u didnt see?

As regards the emboldened... Aren't we in rainy season already? Rainy season started in March in the south and June in the north. Which rainy season is mr president waiting for?

We are already edging towards harmattan and dry season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2015
obayaya:

As regards the emboldened... Aren't we in rainy season already? Rainy season started in March in the south and June in the north. Which rainy season is mr president waiting for?

you get time to dry answer that guy
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Change is here!!!
Oya o.... way cattle headers, amala eaters. Go slow has done it again.
Governance isn't easy, someone thinks it's screaming CHANGE!! CHANGE!!! Vein go day comot from neck, water go day comot from eye....

When the leader is a dumeon,we are super dullards. Greed and stupidity has brought coarse evil on the face of our nation. Rude or not, someone that doesnt know A from B, doesn't know it. When he is not learned, no way will he bring an atom of intelligence in everything he does. He even wan feel cheated and insulted come day add bad mind join am. Na international broadcast be this o, make em no mistake am for AIT and NTA.

Yeye dey smell...
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Kcinho(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
DelGardo:

Asking Buhari if he supports sharia (which is part of out constitution btw) is like asking GEJ back then if he supported the Niger Delta struggle, or asking a Christian president if he supports Christian education.

It is a tricky question which can cause disaffection if met with a "yes" or "no" response. The president must be tactful in responding. But I am sure you will not agree because you never saw anything good in Buhari. So enjoy your moment of glory.
Sharia is not part of our constitution. It's a regional stuff adopted by some states mostly in northwest. Some actually argue it violates The constitution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by thundafire: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
buhari nd all dis fake producers re jst dy same always goin off point nd quick 2 grant foreign interviews to spew rubbish jst wonder y naija electorates re quick 2 vote fools
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by banio: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
To govern no easy
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! You talk as if you're the only person that watched it.

Is that the only defence you can put up?
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Etizz: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Nothing is wrong with the interview.......
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by tiwiex(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
3doursdown:
OP you dey craze, just spent my MB watching this video and it was nothing like you mentioned. Buhari didn't loose his cool and was never embarrassed. Wailing Wailer! #SMH
You right. Not so bad an interview. I stopped at five minutes because it sounded quite alright to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
TheImp:
Buhari was queried by the smart interviewer on his past support for Sharia and Boko Haram's continued rampage despite his promises. He struggled to articulate coherent responses and angrily retorted at the interviewer Mehdi Hassan to let him finish at some point. Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_xblKBiSQ&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_xblKBiSQ

OMG! people this is Mehdi Hassan,go watch his oxford university debates. He is a phony,he doesn't interviews he attacks.There are lots of criticism about him. He never allows his guest a minute to answer questions asked,he believes his job is one big display of his brit eloquence.Please don't take him serious.
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
humblesteve:
What more is expected from a dullard with no formal education...he lacks charisma, he's so clueless...GEJ was far better than this daura demon.
I feel for ur late father Sha. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Good on @mehdihassan. I did tweet him about those hot-topics and many more a couple of weeks ago.

Well done, him!
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Alphaoscar: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
obayaya:

He actually siad after the raining season.
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by zingywingy: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Its not so hard to define stupidity again.
Examples are too many
biafranqueen:
Not surprised when ever he interviews he is always off point. Sorry for him demented is not an easy thing to control as the stress of the job continues you will not believe what type of things he will be saying. US did a good job of hiding Regans by not letting him talk in public the last two years, but that is a docile white man. Buhari will talk by force and continue to embarrass us on the world stage. embarassed
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Tycoflu(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Na the same wailers go shout marginalization when baba begin take action based on the report especially my brothers from the east since Ihejirika name dey for am
Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
3doursdown:
OP you dey craze, just spent my MB watching this video and it was nothing like you mentioned. Buhari didn't loose his cool and was never embarrassed. Wailing Wailer! #SMH
U are a true Nigerian unlike some jagbajantis cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Reference(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
The honeymoon is over. Reality has set in. Time to walk the talk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by mossadu(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
daura president grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Nellybii: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I score the illiterate 15%. He was just circumventing most of the vital questions and saying rubbish.

His Fulani accent though grin

I am so disappointed in your absolute disregard for objectivity in your assessment of the interview. So you score him 15% because he has a Fulani accent. What about igbo accent with the qior qiuor, rubbishaccent and Yolober fery good accent? . Everyone has an accent provided you aren't speaking your mother tongue. This hate won't get us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by Akosxxx(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Nawao, i ll still continue to wonder how a person with brain (and using it) will think ( talk more of utter it) that GEJ is beta than PMB.
hiiia!
tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by sweetgala(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Buhari is a horrible president. He is uneducated and unintelligent. He came into power riding on lies and propaganda, supported by Yoruba's.

Jonathan was by far a better president.

Buhari has disgraced Nigeria big time.

Everyone outside Nigerian now knows that he is a scam. He is a Sharia and Boko Haram supporter, just like his APC party.

Buhari might not be Obama eloquent but jeez correct that Jonathan sentence sharply

Jonathan was terrible at interviews, indecisive and has left Buhari with such a burden it is impossible

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) by sweetgala(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
atbu1983:

That is what all world leaders do. i see Obama doing it all d time. i see putin doing it alot. i am yet to see a leader who doesnt do dat.

I'm yet to see a politician who doesn't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Abuja Rice Pyramid Show, As Farmers Reporedly Scam CBN / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.