Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,776 members, 7,965,920 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

(imagine) Fashola Vs PMB For Presidential Debate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (imagine) Fashola Vs PMB For Presidential Debate. (421 Views)

Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help / My Opinion: Babatunde Raji Fashola Vs Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(imagine) Fashola Vs PMB For Presidential Debate. by bunnainvest1: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
#MINISTERIALSCREENING.....
To me, Babatunde Raji Fashola, didn't speak like a ministerial nominee...he spoke Articulately like a PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE.....Read his 20
memorable Quotes at the screening. ......
(1) I cannot claim credit for my success in Lagos
state. ..(2) Before we increase taxes, we must
optimize the capacity to get them which is in
the place.... (3) Security is the toughest job
leader has.... (4) I felt responsible for every
citizen robbbed....(5) we can redress political
abuses, but cannot recover a life already lost.
... (6) Nigeria has about 500,000 standing
policemen,we are under policed. .... (7) state police will create employment and curb domestic violence. ....(cool we must commend our founding fathers for conceptualizing the
creation of Abuja. ... (9) The concept of lotalty
is a very strange one, my prayers is that"may
our loyalties never be tested".... (10) As a
Governor Of Lagos,I didn't sign cheque,I ve
never signed cheque, I didn't fix contact price .
only training I have is as a lawyer. ... (11)
Nobody has alleged that i wrongly enriched
myself. ... (12) I have remained loyal causes I signed to, I stand by my word. .....(13) Nobody can fairly accuse me of giving my words and going back on them.... (14) The unfortunate thing about money is that it raises suspicion,even among brothers. .... (15)
Government should not get involved in
needless disputes. ... (16) The choices we make define the result we get. ..(17) The Nation has a lot of money outside its boarders,Nigerians are investing more abroad..... (18) Those who want to benefit from the Commonwealth must also contribute to the Commonwealth purse.....(19)The consequence to making the promise is the right to accountability. .....and lastly.... (20) The right to freedom is not absolute. .it carries responsibility of not to be a nuisance. .....
NIGERIA PRESIDENT IN MAKING..
Re: (imagine) Fashola Vs PMB For Presidential Debate. by defemidefemi(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Op d Nairaland campaign manager in the making.

1 Like

Re: (imagine) Fashola Vs PMB For Presidential Debate. by Omololu007(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 In FMC, Owo / Deputy Crown Prince Offers Condolences To The Nigerian President / Senate Screening; Boko Haram Not Muslims - Ministerial Nominee, Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.