Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions (912 Views)

Top 10 Ways To Maintain A High Level Of Writing Inspiration And Creativity / Do You Dream Of Writing A Novel: Someday? / Research Is An Intricate Part Of Writing If You Really Want To Good In Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions by Ahasuerus: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
I am currently working on a book but I've hit a brick wall. Can any one suggest how i can get in touch with any writer to get tips or if you have any, I'll appreciate. I also don't know if you feel like giving up your work sometimes and what you do when you feel like that.

Thanks!
Re: In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions by vikky01(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2009
you should forget about the book for about a week and just clear your mind of any thoughts of the book, i mean take time out to refresh yourself cos u have obviously been too engrossed in too many things at a time.

withing a week, you should be inspired if u are truly motivated by what you are writing but if you are forcing it, you wont flow.

Peace
Re: In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions by goodiz(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2009
it would be wise to give a little detail of your plot, then we would know where to start helping you. secondly, make sure you are having no form of emotional problem, it is not a very good companion for any writer. good luck!
Re: In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions by Joan4427(f): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
Sounds like you need to join a writers forum.

"Absolute Write" is the best writer/author forum that I've come across so far.

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/
Re: In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions by Ahasuerus: 4:38pm On May 02, 2009
Thanks for your replies. They have been helpful. And Vikky01, " absolute write " is it. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Writing Materials/suggestions by ricarlo89: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Our private writing prices are some of the best around. We understand that students are on a budget, so we won't hike prices up when you need us the most.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writing Workshop / To All Bloggers / Impossible To Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.