Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,334 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. (2247 Views)

BDCs Operations: Revealing Your BVN Is Not A Security Threat – CBN / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by Oladipos(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line you used in registering at the bank for the BVN and wait for some seconds. Your BVN will appear.

This is real and not a scam. Kindly pass the info to let others know.
Re: How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
It works but I was charged from my credit on mtn
Re: How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by LORDDICE(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Mods. Do d needful... S0me p.ple need to knw
Re: How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by sheedy407(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2015
elijah2u:
It works but I was charged from my credit on mtn
How much was charged
Re: How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2015
sheedy407:

How much was charged
I actually don't know but I tried second time it says I don't have sufficient credit to buy bvn
Re: How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by Blizzy9ja: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Worked like magic... Saved me the stress of going back 2 the bank... I hate those customer care guys
Re: How To Get Your BVN Without Visiting The Bank. by jstriker442(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help;pls Brothers Link Me On How To Make Legit Money Online / How I Make Money Online With Recharge And Get Paid In 2019 / Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.