Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth (636 Views)

Vp Osinbanjo Comes Under Attack On Twitter (screenshots) / See This White Woman's Tweet About VP Osinbanjo / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by opethom(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
No outstanding youth?

Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by INTROVERT(f): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Does this comment make sense? I just don't want to insult the VP.

can any nairalander name 10 Nigerians under 45 that could have made the list?
1. Chimamanda Adiche
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by benedictnsi(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
He sounds like one who doesn't have an O'Level certificate...... How can all these youths who graduates, BSc, MSc and PhD holders be unsuitable You should have just said your government needs old men with gray hairs not Youths.

This is an insult to the YOUTHS of this country and never a challenge...... So in your eyes and for your mind over 70million youths in this nation, none merits being part of this government huh
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by donholy28(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is a lie...they never give d youths a chance...leaders of tomorrow no get meaning for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Waiting for the real version of the story.
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by OVI75(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
That u wil nt find slowpoke nigerian youths to vote fr u com nxt electn wil be a challenge to wake up and take the scales off u nd ur bosses eyes.
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't have time to listen to the reantings of a mere commissioner.

How can you phools find a nigerian youth to form cabinet when all you do is to pacify your APC thieves instead of looking for intellectuals?

Mad men undecided
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
He's an omoale.
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by dddrexjr(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
okay sir, but your 'finding' wasn't good enough, no one came to me wink and i know alot of more than capable youths here on Nairaland who can know Nigeria more than you do, yes, WE are more than capable of handling Nigeria.
Some of these Nigerian politicians even talk like babies.
please sir, FIND again
and i pray these ministers do well, m much more intrested in $1=#1 and stable electricity
#God#bless#Nigeria
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by dddrexjr(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
okay sir, but your 'finding' wasn't good enough, no one came to me wink and i know alot of more than capable youths here on Nairaland who can Nigeria more than 'you' do, yes, WE are more than capable of handling Nigeria.
Some of these Nigerian politicians even talk like babies.
please sir, FIND again
and i pray these ministers do well, m much more intrested in $1=#1 and stable electricity
#God#bless#Nigeria
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by Utchgirl(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

1. Chimamanda Adiche

Longest time oooo !

U scarce dis days !

@ topic ;

Yemi and Bubu, una consience don dey beat una.So of all d Nigeria youths,Nobody is worthy 2 be given a ministerial post ?

Una see una life ?

Nigerians dnt panic, change una want and change una must get.
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by Omotayor123(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sir, who told you there's no outstanding youth in Nigeria... You better warn ya self undecided
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by yinkson(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
For revenue job, visit the link below: http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=56228
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by neocortex: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Osinbajo goofed.
He meant to say they couldn't find an uncommon criminally-minded youth like Amaechi for minister.
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by DaBullIT(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
To be outstanding youth , you need to have a clean record , Exemplary performance and a mind of your own , not the type of people who carry placards to protest arrest of politicians involved in fraud and money laundering

Point being , how many youths have actually contributed anything good to the polity ?
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by redcliff: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

1. Chimamanda Adiche

You seem not to be the one okay.. chimamanda...seriously?
Re: See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth by INTROVERT(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
redcliff:

You seem not to be the one okay.. chimamanda...seriously?

That was the first name that popped into my head... you can help me with five na... grin

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of The Week / "l Am One Man Who Doesn't Like Corruption"...Rotimi Amaechi / Names & Tribe Of IPOB Members Arrested In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.