Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,428 members, 7,920,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i (1929 Views)

El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by drauj(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
A former minister under the Goodluck Jonathan administration is frantically trying to return a stolen sum of N50 billion or $250 million. At least according to Kaduna State Governor Nasir Elrufai.

Speaking to internationally acclaimed publication, The New York Times, el-Rufai made the claims. His claims and  other revelations about the effects the anti-corruption body language is having on the misguided political elite are contained in today’s edition of New York times.

Source: http://www.theheraldng.com/jonathan-minister-approached-me-with-offer-to-return-n50-billion-el-rufai-tells-new-york-times/
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by ricsman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
eboks
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by okosodo: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
na lie. yoruba propaganda
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by krasican(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
50billion.

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
If someone who had defrauded nigeria,wants to be refund,why not. Again,say it as a secret?

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Stephansmily(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oh Lawd! if only we had a lie detector in Nigeria..dis man wont release any statement till he steps down.

2 Likes

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by lomprico(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
If u wont mention names why say it?
Lies.

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ewu Rufai stays in kaduna but knows the events in the corridors of power at abuja even more than the vice president.

As Liar Mohamed steps aside, Nigerians, I give you the new APC propagandists Ewu Rufai and Adamu Onyeoshi omole. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Aromas: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
50 what.............. undecided Well, Mr El-Rufai please dis my account number 3026685607 skye bank in case he want to return OUR money
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by ki02020(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
When a child hide one hand across the back and streches the other hand forward holdind a small piece of bread.....be assure that there is a bigger bread behind his back.....

There is a bigger amount in the place where the 50B was taken from
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by ki02020(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aromas:
50 what.............. undecided Well, Mr El-Rufai please dis my account number 3026685607 skye bank in case he want to return OUR money

It obvious you don't need the money....you should have put the account name grin
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by MrPeterson(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
50 gi ni ? I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by datola: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beg ke! Accept from him sharp sharp and do the other 'needful' in the interest of the country.
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Aromas: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
ki02020:

It obvious you don't need the money....you should have put the account name grin
Lol....... I no wan make den kidnap me, so with dat my account officer As if say I get any grin go catch am 4mi.
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by omolami: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
El RUFAI the midget should stop being frivolous, if he cannot name the minister. Nigerians are not fools. El RUFAI is even more CORRUPT than those he want us to believe CORRUPT

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by DaBullIT(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
I didn't realize El-Rufai was Yoruba
okosodo:
na lie. yoruba propaganda

SMH undecided
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
drauj:

A former minister under the Goodluck Jonathan administration is frantically trying to return a stolen sum of N50 billion or $250 million. At least according to Kaduna State Governor Nasir Elrufai.

Source: http://www.theheraldng.com/jonathan-minister-approached-me-with-offer-to-return-n50-billion-el-rufai-tells-new-york-times/

It's absurd that four months later a "former minister" is still trying to return our money to us.
A logical outcome would have been that the 50billion naira is already cooling in the government coffers while the so called "former minister" would be having a date with the EFCC like his name was Akpabio.
Having said that,Gov. E'l Rufai is not Mr. Adesina.
So the tiny man should pls just shut up.
My Honest Opinion.
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by Catalyst007(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm, this one is Strong...
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by sagitarius(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is serious
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by 400billionman: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is El rufai different from Oshiomhole. ?

Making unfounded statements.

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by bugzbunny: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lie rufai have taken over frm lai muhammed
Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by bugzbunny: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
omolami:
El RUFAI the midget should stop being frivolous, if he cannot name the minister. Nigerians are not fools. El RUFAI is even more CORRUPT than those he want us to believe CORRUPT
El rufai is an idiot
Apc propaganda machine
Is the minister a ghost?
Believe this poo at ur peril

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
HELL. roof frai is an I-diot saying what his fellow ZOMBIES want to hear

The fact that you have an idea on Psychology does not make you DAFT

HELL.ROOF. FRAI is a Propagandist.

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by 400billionman: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Inspite of everything, i must commend APC in one area...

They always go an extramile when it comes to dishing out lies to Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i by frankyychiji(f): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
So says VP Hell Rufai!

(1) (Reply)

Lawan: I Collected $500,000 Bribe Offer / PHOTOS: Argentine Fan Spits On Lionel Messi At Airport / Breaking! Buhari Is A Cow Rustler - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.