Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,953 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) (43548 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Zenith Bank Unveils New Logo: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
the logo look like a winch and a wizard waiting to pound yam on the heads of kaduna people grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by joystickextendr: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
okay
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Deolaw: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toluene15:
OGUN STATE

Omo Ogun ise ya a

There is another one I saw on Google. This is too similar to Nigeria's coat of arm

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
New Bayelsa coat of arms.

The Shark: the aquatic mastery and strength of the people.

Crocodile: the rugged and the amphibious  nature of the people

Leopard:Denotes strength, agility, resilience, and intellect  of the  people

The ‘Oil Rig’: signifies the first oil well discovered in Nigeria located in the State which also has abundance of oil  and gas resources.

Fishing Activities: the traditional occupation of the Ijaw people

The Sun: the light on the people.

Canoe:Denotes the craftsmanship of the Ijaw people

Green Vegetation:Denotes the greenery of Bayelsa State with mangroves criss-crossed by rivers, rivulets, streams, creeks, lakes and lagoons.

The Palm Tree:Signifies the rich agricultural endowment of the State.

MOTTO: TRUTH, JUSTICE AN D SERVICE

Truth connotes Ijaw

Justice connotes the need to ensure justice for everyone – without fear, affection or favour

Service connotes the willingness of the Ijaw people to always render service to mankind.

New Bayelsa flag.

The white colour represents purity, honour and truthfulness of the people and their quest for justice. 

The blue colour represents the abundance of waters and their inherent resources.

The red colour represents the memory and sacrifices of our heroes.

The green colour represents rich vegetation. 

Stars: represent the hopes and aspirations of our people.

Old Bayelsa flag.

Old Bayelsa coat of arms.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by kristisking(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bigot at work!
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Kaduna is blessed!!

Why is there no sword on the logo?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ogun State flag.

Ogun State logo.

Ogun State Government logo.

Ogun State anthem.

Ise ya a
Ise ya a a
Ise ya a a
Omo Ogun
ise ya a
Olodumare ise ma ya o e e
Ise ya

Enyin omo Ogun e se giri
Ise po fun wa lati se e e
Omo rere ki isa se e
Omo Ogun ki i s’o le e
Ebere gb’eru o o
Olorun mbe fun wa
E tera mose o oIse ya

Omo Ogun ise ya a

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by islandmoon: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
it will be changed back in the next 4 years, i can see a muslim logo and horse for jihad, and they said Buhari is grooming him as the next president, guess he will change Nigeria flag and logo to this also.. Hell Rufai
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by anonimi: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
El Rufai going the way of AreGbese.
Abi nor be so that fridge repairer take start to dey scatter Osun state?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kano State flag (1967-present).

Kano State logo.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ondo State logo. (The Sunshine State)

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oyo State logo.

Old Oyo State flag.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by IamThrive(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
When Federal Government will understand what this states' logo means, it might be too late.

And I pray that the patriotic labours of our heroes past NEVER be in vain...

#ILoveNigeriaToTheBone
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not comfortable with states changing their logos. In the US, some states have been using the same logos, anthems, flowers, etc for hundred of years.
We generally have no sense of history. Anything historical is seen as primitive. We have a major self esteem issues as a nation.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rivers State flag (1967).

Rivers State flag.

(The Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Mrs Ibim Semenitari told Vanguard that the state is redesigning its flag because what it had, had been taken over by Cross Rivers State.)

Rivers State Government logo.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
imas:
The Logo looks too complicated.

It is too complicated and over stuffed. More complex than el rufai himself. I have been able to identify twelve unexplained and inexplicable symbols on the logo. The shield alone has a whooping eight!
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mbediogu:

It is too complicated and over stuffed. More complex than el rufai himself. I have been able to identify twelve unexplained and inexplicable symbols on the logo. The shield alone has a whooping eight!
If the designer were to design the Nigerian flag, we would have more than twenty colours.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Kaduna State has today unveiled its new Logo which will henceforth be the new insignia for the state. It will be used in all the state's official communications, correspondences and transactions.

The distinctive features of the logo include its motto: Work and Worship; green vegetation, which means Agriculture, Economy, Abundance and conservation. Crocodile stands for Strength, Resilience, Indestructibility and Ancestry; while cattle implies Fertility, Abundance and Nourishment. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/photos-kaduna-state-unveils-its-new-logo.html
that star like symbol is 'Emirate'.....common in Ilorin and I bet Arsenal fans ddnt notice it's on their shirt too at the collar
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Borno State.

Borno State Government logo.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
No guns, no Bombs?!
WTF is this

[img]http://.net/thumbnail/476.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Why is there no sword on the logo?
Oga shey dem de fight war?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by HzRF(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
omenka:
I just envy the people of Kaduna state- their governor seem to be the only governor currently doing anything in the country.

The only thing my state governor seems to have achieved so far is wasting scarce resources on acquiring Land Cruiser SUVs worth over 11million apiece for commissioners and Corollas worth 7million apiece for LG Transition Chairmen!! angry
Are you born to be daft or u just decide to
Changing logo is work
Mcheew
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
naptu2:
Edo State.

In Edo's logo, the shield look like a filing object to sharpen the cutlass, while the mask resemble a decapitated head.

Anambra look like a plate/bowl of nkwobi with a glass of drink to flush it down. There are lots of vegetable in that bowl.

Kaduna state's logo really need changing. I saw something that look like a lizard riding a damn horse from the left while a monkey was doing same from the right.

Rivers... In the old logo, the two crocodiles seem to be in competition to snap and crush the red eagle on top.

Our artists are not very creative...members of the public should be invited to participate in the design.

Old Osun...

The colour of the bars look like Rastafarian one. The hwas seem high and intoxicated with the cowries spinning round it in confusion.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Crixina(f): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
imas:
The Logo looks too complicated.
Are those praying mantis?
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by tpiander: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm not comfortable with states changing their logos. In the US, some states have been using the same logos, anthems, flowers, etc for hundred of years.

Nigeria doesn't have that luxury.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by eaglechild: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
I like Kogi and Gombe logos.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by Abdulleeh: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Kaduna is blessed!!

I agree with you on this one. I pray you'll soon begin to feel the great change coming to Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abia State.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by tpiander: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
why does Bayelsa have dolphins and sharks in it's logo though.

are those animals present there?

just asking, not saying it's impossible.
Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Delta State.

Re: Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) by naptu2: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
tpiander:
why does Bayelsa have dolphins and sharks in it's logo though.

are those animals present there?

just asking, not saying it's impossible.

Yes, and so does their neighbour Rivers State (in fact, Rivers State's football teams are called Sharks of Port-Harcourt and Dolphins. Bayelsa State's football team is known as Ocean Boys).

Do a Google search for these two animals (and add either the word "Nigeria" or "Bayelsa" )

Atlantic humpback dolphin
Rhincodon typus (whale shark)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.