Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? (860 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Like How Much Does Naijaloaded Make Monthly / How Does Websites Like Ebay/jumia/konga/nairaland And Etc. Manage Their Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
My first contract though in We design.It's for a company actually.
What i am asking is, how much do you guys charged (in a normal setting) to develop a website..
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is your company registered? If yes, good. Is it a small, medium or large company that would depend on what you will charge the organisation.
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
GoldenDr:
Is your company registered? If yes, good. Is it a small, medium or large company that would depend on what you will charge the organisation.

It's a marine company...Headquartered in Port Harcourt..
Kinda huge company..
The man just askinq me to send in my proposal.The site looks unprofessional and tacky.
Should i charged upto 200k?
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
DonaldGenes:

It's a marine company...Headquartered in Port Harcourt..
Kinda huge company..
The man just askinq me to send in my proposal.The site looks unprofessional and tacky.
Should i charged upto 200k?

bro it all depends on the features they asked u to implement in it e.g will there be a database, login and registration? newsletter, app, SMS sending from the site? etc. you can have a basic fee first e.g 150k and as they add features, you upgrade the fee upward. holla me if u need help in designing any extra features.

1 Like

Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
nnamdiosu:

bro it all depends on the features they asked u to implement in it e.g will there be a database, login and registration? newsletter, app, SMS sending from the site? etc. you can have a basic fee first e.g 150k and as they add features, you upgrade the fee upward. holla me if u need help in designing any extra features.

okay, will definitely holla you..
You know i am more of Android Developer than into Web design nbut iCan design the site quite well with the latest webkit too from gool. Maybe i can give you something sha..The site just have a staff login menu..others are just services, About us, services, Equipment, i am gona add some cool functions using JavaScript allowng visitos to click a mail button and would take them directly to their Gmail or Yahoo App.. Very cool
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by nnamdiosu(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
DonaldGenes:

You know i am more of Android Developer than into Web design nbut iCan design the site quite well with the latest webkit too from gool. Maybe i can give you something sha..The site just have a staff login menu..others are just services, About us, services, Equipment, i am gona add some cool functions using JavaScript allowng visitos to click a mail button and would take them directly to their Gmail or Yahoo App.. Very cool

nice. would be expecting ur pm
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by ps3o(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
DonaldGenes:

I understand your concept. but I can guarantee professional development on this. for inquiries, call/WhatsApp 07031175291
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by j4sure(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
DonaldGenes:
My first contract though in We design.It's for a company actually.
What i am asking is, how much do you guys charged (in a normal setting) to develop a website..

It all depends on the Kind of Site they want

Is it an NGO,Reliogious, School or Company

Then the features the website will have that determines the bill you give to them.

Be sure of what they want first to avoid under-billing or over-billing

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Like How Much Can I Charg This Company Designing Their Website? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
nnamdiosu:

nice. would be expecting ur pm
send me your num now 0803893811

(1) (Reply)

How Are Web Platforms Like Blogger And Other Website Builders Created? / Want to Sell Your Domain Name For Profit? / Let Me Write Your Blog/Website Content and Post Them For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.