Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,619 members, 7,934,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:00 PM

Desmond Elliot: Actor Reveals Ramsey Nouah Was “not Nice” When They First Met - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot: Actor Reveals Ramsey Nouah Was “not Nice” When They First Met (535 Views)

AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Actor Reveals Ramsey Nouah Was “not Nice” When They First Met by thisisbankole: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Desmond Elliot and Ramsey Nouah might be buddies right now but it was not always the case.

Desmond revealed in a recently held filmmakers’ forum in Lagos that in fact, their friendship almost never came to be because the Nollywood heartthrob barely paid him an attention when he went to introduce himself.

According to Punch newspaper, the Actor turned politician mentioned this in a speech on how he became a household name in the entertainment industry. Adding to his statement, Desmond revealed that Ramsey (who was then the bigger star) had been in his car, listening to a Jamaican song.

He added;

I left where we all sat to meet him and I wanted to shake him but the way he looked at me was something else and I had to tell him we were acting a movie together.

The Award winning Actor has however learnt through that encounter to consciously make an effort to be nicer to upcoming Actors.

He said;

They (young Actors) call me by some of my characters’ names, telling me the role they are playing just the way I introduced myself to Ramsey back then. I make a conscious effort to be nicer truth be told, but he (Ramsey) wasn’t really nice to me. He just said okay and he continued listening to his song.

Desmond then added that his humility in the Industry worked for him and might have been the reason he never got bad boy roles.

But good thing both Ramsey and Desmond are now besties, don’t you think?

Ramsey Nouah stepped out to support the Actor while he was running for a political seat so we know those unfriendly days are over.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/desmond-elliot-famous-actor-reveals-ramsey-nouah-was-not-nice-when-they-first-met/

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Christina Milian Still Working Closely Together After Their Break / LOL! Nigerians Mock Flavour Over MBGN Awards 2015 / Every Sense Starts From Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.