Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters (51761 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by skare: 1:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Someone send him 2 see Someone,na de same person

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Vivalavida99(f): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Is Sahara Reporter afraid of Hell-Rufai? Mtcheeeeeew!!!!

Na only Jonathan body the get mouth.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 3:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny thread. grin

It is obvious that the minister list is apc list.
The president and the party worked together to pick them.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 5:33am On Oct 18, 2015
ddshow:
This is absolute crass with a spillage of bunkum.

Chai. grin
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 5:42am On Oct 18, 2015
lulz grin grin grin
BishopMagic:

[size=18pt]Why Buhari Should NOT Appoint Falana As Minister of Justice [/size]

Outside Falana being a typified ambulance chaser and his highly partisan approach in legal interpretation and sense of Justice which has eroded any respect I use to hold of him, the fact that Falana is being propped by that kleptomaniac drug trafficker, Tinubu is more than enough reason why Buhari should never consider appointing Falana as Minister of Justice.

The lame game plan by Tinubu in his draught logic in this game of chess, is to position Falana into a position that will serve his own selfish political interst.

You may recall that during the Yaradua impasse, the responsibility of setting up a medical board of inquiry into the health status of the now late president fell primarily on the then Minister of Justice, Mike Aadonka.

This is exactly what Tinubu hopes to do with Falana what Mike Aadonka refused to do.

Tinubu believes strongly that Buhari's health will soon be an issue and the only way he can secure his puppet Osinbanjo to be appointed acting President is to see that the President of the Senate and Artorney-General be under his control.

This is why Tinubu is rooting for Falana.

Anybody in the Buhari camp reading this should first and foremost consider this motive above others on why Tinubu wants Falana.

1 Share

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2015
even among apc crooks falana is unworthy

PappyMason:

[size=18pt]The Great Shameless Hypocrite And Ambulance Chaser Known As Falana[/size]
The ambulance chasing lawyer has come out to defend Fulani herdsmen in the backdrop of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, Anifere demanding that all Fulani herdsmen leave the southwest.

Now, this on its own is not a bad thing as every law abiding Nigerian is entitled to move freely and settle in any part of the country but what is worrisome is how this jaundiced fool, Falana remained errily silent when Fashola was deporting Ibos from Lagos.

Falana and his fellow hypocrite , Soyinka were also silent to condemn the statements of the Oba of Lagos when the Oba desecrated his stool to play partisan politics and demanding that all non Yoruba southerners must vote APC or find themselves in the Lagoon.

There was also a procession of jobless Yorubas claiming Lagos who demonstrated that Ibos must leave Lagos, still we did not here Falana voice his opposition but when it involved his new coveting Fulani masters, Falana almost on cue came to the defense of the marauding Fulanis who by the way I must add are responsibile for the most brazenly dastardly and barbaric acts of criminality accross the polity.

All this new found "pro-bono" advocacy by Falana on behalf of the Fulani is rooted deeply in his ambition to covet Buhari for ministerial appointment or any other public position.

Falana, just as Soyinka has shown us with his azz licking of Amaechi is nothing but a cheapskate hustler desperate for national appointments and if that includes defending the devil Fulani to get Buhari's notice then so be it.

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Ndeewonu: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I still don't trust Sahara reporters.

Falana is Tinubu's preferred choice ... He's now using Sahara reporters to say rubbish

Did you trust SR when it was used to spew lies against Jonathan? Did you believe SR when it became the most formidable weapon for the then opposition?

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Did you trust SR when it was used to spew lies against Jonathan? Did you believe SR when it became the most formidable weapon for the then opposition?

See, I'm a Jonathan supporter, I've always been against Sahara reporters from the onset, That's why I find it hard to believe any news that comes from them even if it favours me.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by chrisblack: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2015
melvinjames:
Check the bombshell from SR.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2970272_saharareporterssaharareporterstwitter20151017201841_pngade01ce1023088f9f85af6c36cef051c

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sahara Reporters/status/655441377396957184
Forget Ojudu.he his angry for not getting the ekiti slot.mind you he divided the APC in ekiti state after commandeering the whole election fund for his own faction.it is important to know Ojudu and Fayemi are not in the same faction.A lot of persons were screened.Over 100 in number of which only 36 will be chosen.the slot for Ekiti was given to Fayemi.Ojudu is telling us he wants Fayemi dropped for Falana.Ojudu is a member of the AG group a faction of APC in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2015
For once the yorubas will deny Sahara reporters and say they don't trust the source of this news.. Karma

4 Likes

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2015
The news is just another propaganda from apc.

All the elements concerned are apc people: femi ojudu, falana, sahara reporter, kaduna man.

APC and fake news is like 5&6.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2015
bashydemy:
It's only a fool that will believe this story, So you expect PMB to choose Falana over Fayemi from Ekiti state? Someone said Tinubu prefer Falana to Fashola, hahhaa So now Falana is from Lagos ba? Wailers keep wailing...

So even the APC wails? I thought wailing was a slang for pdp? Lol
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by BolaHenri: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2015
bashydemy:
It's only a fool that will believe this story, So you expect PMB to choose Falana over Fayemi from Ekiti state? Someone said Tinubu prefer Falana to Fashola, hahhaa So now Falana is from Lagos ba? Wailers keep wailing...
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Hohohohohohohhahahahahaha...fool my ass! Fu$k!ng slaves!
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by eedriyz(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2015
RUBBISH! It's you people that insisted on one minister, one state. Sahara Reporters no get job again.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
ndcide:
This link tells the real reason.

www.nairaland.com/2605798/why-buhari-should-not-appoint

One of our Patriot BishopMagic, exposed this long time ago. We know they read it.

In that thread, Beremx as usual challenged it but the Patriot, clearly stated, that after that thread he won't be appointed minister. I believed him.

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by mohdimplez(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Ah don't believe this!
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2015
juman:
The news is just another propaganda from apc.

All the elements concerned are apc people: femi ojudu, falana, sahara reporter, kaduna man.

APC and fake news is like 5&6.

The yoruba frog is lowly waking up from his hybernation
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2015
mohdimplez:
Ah don't believe this!

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Senseless article....... cheesy
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2015
eedriyz:
RUBBISH! It's you people that insisted on one minister, one state. Sahara Reporters no get job again.

fool, the apc e touts where clamoring for falana here for weeks!

see that badoo ahewoe berem at work

Beremx:
the moment wailers show concern and give advice to our dear president. grin
Too late my dear wailer! Falana is already on the list of those who will serve Nigeria.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by abe4kom: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Now they will believe
ndcide:
This link tells the real reason.

www.nairaland.com/2605798/why-buhari-should-not-appoint

One of our Patriot BishopMagic, exposed this long time ago. We know they read it.

In that thread, Beremex as usual challenged it but the Patriot, clearly stated, that after that thread he won't be appointed minister. I believed him.

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Jobos(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2015
PPAngel:
even among apc crooks falana is unworthy

You say whatever of deportation of destitutes on Lagos streets. Fashola did not go inside igbo's house in lagos for deportation, they were taking under the bridge. He defended himself before the senate.
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Mufasa27(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2015
DeKen:
And this Kaduna man does not have a name?
You are a dumb nigga....
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
abe4kom:
Now they will believe

Osinbanjo was interviewed by Sahara reporters wherein he was asked if he will be ready to take over the reigns of Nigeria in the event of Buhari's demise in office to which Osinbanjo replied Yes.

This is no conjecture but a statement coming straight out of Osinbanjo's mouth.

Do the myopic Yoruba for a second think that the north is not aware of that interview?

If anything, the north knows they are dealing with snakes and vultures in this apc alliance

3 Likes

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by olutunde12(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2015
damton:
Sahara reporters with fake news are like garri and groundnut.

But there fake news got buhari into power. Does that mean buhari is a fake president + being an illit***te?

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by abe4kom: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Those dudes talk before they think!
You admit you will take over from ur boss in the event of his ill health and you think your boss won't place you under surveillance and checkmate you?
That's what happens when people become too smart by half!
PPAngel:

Osinbanjo was interviewed by Sahara reporters wherein he was asked if he will be ready to take over the reigns of Nigeria in the event of Buhari's demise in office to which Osinbanjo replied Yes.

This is no conjecture but a statement coming straight out of Osinbanjo's mouth.

Do the myopic Yoruba for a second think that the north is not aware of that interview?

If anything, the north knows they are dealing with snakes and vultures in this apc alliance

2 Likes

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2015
bashydemy:
abeg no vex, i wan ask very good question. Is fayemi and fashola tinubu's candidate in that list?
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
bashydemy:
abeg no vex, i wan ask very good question. Is fayemi and fashola tinubu's candidate in that list?
Cos i told some apc touts in uyo they were barking all over the place. Just be sincere in ur answer.
Thnx
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
abe4kom:
Those dudes talk before they think!
You admit you will take over from ur boss in the event of his ill health and you think your boss won't place you under surveillance and checkmate you?
That's what happens when people become too smart by half!

the yoruba main problem is their itk over sabi disposition.

if a yoruba comes across a new set of information he treats it as if it is only him that knows of this knowledge

they will sit in lagos conjecturing nonsense not knowing fully well how this country operates.

they are in for a long hard lesson - 9ja 101

3 Likes

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by PPAngel(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Cos i told some apc touts in uyo they were barking all over the place. Just be sincere in ur answer.
Thnx

e no go answer you becos he was part of the tinubu dogs unleashed here to attack fashola

grin grin grin

BishopMagic:

Tinubu's influence and political empire is about to be destroyed by the north.

Why do you think Buhari is picking on Fashola against Tinubu's wish?

Buhari is propping Fashola and a host of others like Fayemi and Amosun to thwart Tinubu's undue influence and claims to his presidency.

And Buhari is very right to pick Fashola because given Fashola's meek and subservient disposition and his formerly high popularity among the SW Prolaetes , Buhari wanted fashola to replace tinubu who he intends to phase out.

This is why Tinubu is fighting fashola on the pages of newspapers and through his current puppet in Alausa.

tinubu is an overrated learner in my book

the only thing that ex convict has is the ability to play opposition and tap into the xenophobic tendencies of the southwest illiterate pleb

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2015
PPAngel:

e no go answer you becos he was part of the tinubu dogs unleashed here to attack fashola

grin grin grin

tinubu is an overrated learner in my book

the only thing that ex convict has is the ability to play opposition and tap into the xenophobic tendencies of the southwest illiterate pleb

all i needed was a simple yes or no, but u schooled d hell outta me, God bless ur day today.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
is like that kaduna man is pulling GMB strings... grin
ure funny.Who do u think u r dat makes u nt to respond to messages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.