Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,811 members, 7,948,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (84825 Views)

Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Faraidi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2656648/ladies-respect-these-kind-men

i feel like creating this today.. And i want to know the mind of my guys on nairaland..

For me ooo i dislike anybody that smokes.. Either man or woman..

So my question now do you respect ladies that smoke??

Note: the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young...
cc.
Amebo mind your business
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by saintkel(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
No she is weeding
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by macaranta(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking

No oo...she's trying to put out the fire coming from the electrical cable she's holding.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by LORDDICE(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
ddugeri:
u too knw dem jareh..dem d smoke pass pipe
it aint true.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by jornie(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
at all,..she's blowing a trumpet

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Iamvictor(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

a lady living in yankee have a justifiable reason for smoking,i.e cos of the cold but what beat me is why a woman in nigeria,especially in hot goegraphical zone will be puffing smoke even on the hot sun,with heat,,little wonder they die like chickens,if dey no die self dey will start having mental disorder.sad
so smoking is the only way to control the body internal temperature in Yankee abi.... keep it up.. keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
xpac01:
I only can only see some flashy, b**bs
look well my bro
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by pussyphilia(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
ADVERTISEMENT

MIND
Men Are Attracted to Nonconformist Women
The popular idea that women should try to conform or be submissive around men is outdated
By Matthew Hutson | Aug 13, 2015
••

Men are often advised to stand out from the crowd to attract women—there can be only one alpha male. Women, on the other hand, are told not to be too weird. This advice has sunk in: a 2006 study found that when in a mating mind-set, men become less conformist and women become more so. A paper in the June issue of Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, however, reports that we have it all wrong.

In the new work, which studied subjects who identified as either heterosexual or bisexual, both women and men preferred nonconformist partners—those whose clothes, opinions or life decisions broke the norm—when selecting from online dating profiles, describing ideal partners or picturing dates with people they had just met. Men showed just as much interest as women in oddballs (and in one experiment, in fact more interest), even though subjects predicted women would like misfits more. Further, independent-minded people—in the U.S., the U.K. and India—reported more success in both short- and long-term dating. Other research has shown breaking rules to be a good indicator of status and power, which may explain part of its appeal for both sexes, but gender role expectations have yet to catch up.

SEE ALSO:
Health: Researchers Seek Cancer Clues from Pet DogsSustainability: Can Farming Practices in Oklahoma Solve Climate Change?Tech: Teaching Machines to SeeThe Sciences: The Mystery of the Cat's Inner Eyelid
“The old-fashioned gender stereotype—that men go for conformist, submissive women—has been slow to die,” says lead author Matthew Hornsey, a social psychologist at the University of Queensland in Australia. “I'm intrigued by the notion of the ‘girls' night out’ and how many women feel as though they can be more unguarded without men around—more relaxed, more crass, more honest, more .

Yes, I rest such ladies!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Revolva:
Such babe r doomed for destruction never show dem love cos none of them have a heart. For love...na hit n run
that's it bro. Never show them love

1 Like

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by philusaau(f): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
SHE IS NOT SMOKING, SHE IS EATING BEANS

1 Like

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Bernoulli01(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
hopelink1:
hausa girls dey smoke die
you don't know what you are saying
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by frankman365(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

a lady living in yankee have a justifiable reason for smoking,i.e cos of the cold but what beat me is why a woman in nigeria,especially in hot goegraphical zone will be puffing smoke even on the hot sun,with heat,,little wonder they die like chickens,if dey no die self dey will start having mental disorder.sad
You justify the reason why western babes smoke and at thesame time crucify naija babes for doing same thing-Double standard. I believe you are aware that it is not everybody that smokes over there in Yankee. Why has cold not killed them(non smokers). Again you'll find out that everybody has his/her own level of adaption which also applies to naija babes. For the record I have no problem with a babe smoking but I will prefer she knows the consequences.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by xcesswag(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
hyfr....not as a wife tho....sarewa tinz
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by msbbash(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

that means ,u are one of them.I wonder wat kind of mother una won be ?
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by abbey621(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
They say knowledge is power and ignorance is a disease. When it comes to smoking, it does not only affect the smoker but those around them. Second hand smoking is just as dangerous as lighting a smoke for yourself. So in short, I do not entertain smokers, however I do respect their rights to smoke as long as you do not smoke near me grin grin grin
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by chineloSA(f): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:

scholar grin

baba ilu oyibo

grin grin
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Oxcar(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
hopelink1:
hausa girls dey smoke die
no be hausa gel, she just use hijap ne
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Depends on how much you do it and how you live your life. Weed is natural and isn't processed so I have no problem with it even tho I don't do it.

I know some first class people that smoke and I'm cool with them.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
She is looking at u while u ask ur silly question
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
hsim247:

And who told you they smoke because of the cold? A cup of coffee warms up the body more than cigarette. People smoke because they want to.

We africans don't move forward because we love judging others, who's says all smokers are bad? And what makes non-smokers good?... Yeah it might be a bad habit to smoke but never the less, we all have one bad habit or the other... Love everybody!!!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Had1zasaf: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Its not quite long age we discussed a topic like this
As far as I'm concerned there other better topics that could be on FP

ABI PEOPLE DON DEY DROP THINGS
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by jornie(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
She is smoking shisha grin

Ya she is smoking Shisha. Is like u have smoked it before. Is not a big deal though
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by henrysam(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Smoking shisha is an efficy most of the pple don't inhale the smoke it about puffing and putting it out
But mind you some pple add other drugs to the heat to make them high
It depends on the motive of taking it
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by owoatiswag(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
She will def get her kind... KUSH LADY weds KUSH MAN = KUSH PIKINS

adesegun121:
To reply this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2656648/ladies-respect-these-kind-men

i feel like creating this today.. And i want to know the mind of my guys on nairaland..

For me ooo i dislike anybody that smokes.. Either man or woman..

So my question now do you respect ladies that smoke??

Note: the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young...
cc.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Boyooosa(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Her choice; why should i admire/respect a lady (even a man) dat does not add value to my life.... let her take Flakka or ice, if she can still compose herself when necessary and jealously deliver my expectation from her, then the op can go to Dungeon for 55 years just like Nigeria. Smoking does not make u a Prostitute now, nor a Robber, or a Die-sa-nee, so, why should I respect or disrespect a woman cos ahe smokes? Next tym u post this kind of thing, i will trace ur house and steal the machine u used to post cause u posting useless stories while Linda is using her own system grin and brain to better her life....
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by oniresekamal(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
I can only sex dis type of babe nt marry her
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by jornie(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
.shisha na smoke? Abeg talk anoda tin. I and my wife share joints. Ow about that?

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by jornie(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
I love smoking weed once in a while. It's the coolest thing ever, I believe God created it for a reason. Cigarettes is a no no . Yesterday after a long time I took one rap of weed and now I am almost done with typing my project! The deadline for submission is tomorrow, I must smoke thus night to finish up. cool cool

Weed is cool, makes you admire the beauty of every artwork you see.when I smoke weed I get this amazing feeling, it's priceless!

"A weed in hand and a naked man in bed gives the best pre - intimate orgasm"
Lynpetra 1488

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Rebuke: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

For me, smoking anywhere, anytime is bad. It doesn't matter the weather condition. No reason is justifiable enough for smoking.

There are other safe alternatives to keep your self warmed in a cold environment........smoking to keep away from cold is just a cheap excuse. Let's call a spade a spade. I rebuke such!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think she's smoking a hookah, that ish is usually only done at parties so no worries.
I HATE the smell of smoke and hence do not like dealing with smokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.