Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,426 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Anyone With An Export Deal In Need Of Funds? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone With An Export Deal In Need Of Funds? (563 Views)

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! / MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds / How To Varify Contacts Of Export Deal From Asia And Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With An Export Deal In Need Of Funds? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am interested in investing in export deals (preferably agric export or anything else) with less stress. I can invest up to N1m on each deal. If there is anyone seeking partnership. Please reach me. Only genuine deals please. Please only deals concluded and not those at negotiation stages. My phone is 0805 659 1494 or seun.adegoke@bigdeals.com.ng
Re: Anyone With An Export Deal In Need Of Funds? by jackbennie: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
come and invest in moringa seeds business the business is cool if the funds are available will give you a call
Re: Anyone With An Export Deal In Need Of Funds? by ministeriallist: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
ncnetwork:
I am interested in investing in export deals (preferably agric export or anything else) with less stress. I can invest up to N1m on each deal. If there is anyone seeking partnership. Please reach me. Only genuine deals please. Please only deals concluded and not those at negotiation stages. My phone is 0805 659 1494 or seun.adegoke@bigdeals.com.ng
1M can only buy and sell to exporters.
If you are ready, call me. I will only explain to you what to buy and who to sell to.
Re: Anyone With An Export Deal In Need Of Funds? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ministerialist..pls drop a number. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Over $500,000 With An Investment Of Less Than #12,000 / I Need Help! / What A Recession Means To Your Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.