Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,840 members, 7,889,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter (43029 Views)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by ernesty20(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
the sight is irritating
very very disgusting
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by goldengunman: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Some ppl shouting disgusting r already drooling over d man's asset
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by otunbashonny(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
No small girl for naija again.
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by player007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
Yoruba people will never cease to amaze me.. Nawa ooo
I can see you lack manners. Because it isn't written anywhere that the man nor step daughter are yoruba people.
HopeleSs idiot.
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by ernesty20(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
player007:

I can see you lack manners. Because it isn't written anywhere that the man nor step daughter are yoruba people.
HopeleSs idiot.
we all know how yoruba people roll
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by oliverjiad(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
igbos no dey do that kind thing
mtcheew c dis one,if I. Hear
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by mysticgal(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why is the girl still holding the ewu

1 Like

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Father in heaven, imagine what PapaNnamdi is doing? Father in heaven? A small girl without a developed brest!!!

I'll save dis picture, the world's must see this...

***spits**
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Y u r all seeing differnt things, I can only see that charger that is not perfectly plugged to the socket.
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by princepee: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
The old man bulala no bi hear oooh baba gada somehin.

1 Like

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by stchinedu: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please OP., use this pix instead.

1 Like

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Biim: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eyah! the girl is scared, see as she glue to the man. As she know sabi the implications of their actions, papa you nko? Where's her mother?

1 Like

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
stchinedu:
Please OP., use this pix instead.
how did u blur the pic?
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Disgusting sight.
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Princess4eva(f): 1:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Biim:
Eyah! the girl is scared, see as she glue to the man. As she know sabi the implications of their actions, papa you nko? Where's her mother?

This is what I have been hoping someone would ask- Where is her mother in all of these? Two years and the mother never suspected, not even for a fleeting moment? Some women and parenting.

The news said the girl was not forced, I sense foul play. She might have been forced or coerced initially and possibly later warmed up to the illicit affair. Shame on them both! No exonerating the girl!
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by PapaNnamdi: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Father in heaven, imagine what PapaNnamdi is doing? Father in heaven? A small girl without a developed brest!!!

I'll save dis picture, the world's must see this...

***spits**
Its not my fault na, an idle man gets twice as much konji than d average Nigerian, its devils work
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by sigonera: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Omo see brick dis girl don suffer Na y she like the man naa
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by 4nobody4every1: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
abomination angry sad
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by jamace(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
War-head
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Biim: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Princess4eva:

This is what I have been hoping someone would ask- Where is her mother in all of these? Two years and the mother never suspected, not even for a fleeting moment? Some women and parenting.

The news said the girl was not forced, I sense foul play. She might have been forced or coerced initially and possibly later warmed up to the illicit affair. Shame on them both! No exonerating the girl!
You are right but IMO the girl is the victim here, believe me she doesn't know how wrong what they did is, sex education is not always enough. Young girls need to be watched and protected, they are easy targets and could be easily manipulated and lured especially with material things. I know a sixteen years old girl who is very promiscuous, she sees herself as hot cos men desire her. She could sleep with a man cos he offered to pay for her hairdo and she may not realise what she has done to herself till later.
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by ajepako(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Now you complain our kids are nymphos as teenagers?

Look at what that kid has to endure as a teenager?

This is one of the reasons why I support castration of rapists..

2 Likes

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Sanchase: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
There are so many pedophiles in Nigeria, this man deserves 5years in prison and the government need to do more in investigating child abuse in the society. Some of the ways are setting up contact centres for young girls to support and cater for their lives into adolescence.
Nigeria has a long way to go !!!
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by doublex: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
goldengunman:
Some ppl shouting disgusting r already drooling over d man's asset
you wish!you must be probably a pedophile like this man too to say such angry SO DISGUSTING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Pidggin(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
See the Fuuul as the thing long. Poor child, what is going on in this country? Is it that most men are paedophiles or what? Rape every day in this country, what a shame.

1 Like

Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by fox26: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
thats my uncle, he slept with my mom too. his own sister!
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Babastrong(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some men are supposed to live without manhood because they are cowards. this monkey at 56 is a COWARD!
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Kyari79(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shame on him
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Kyari79(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
See how some people are so stubborn ?
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Olabode971(f): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
he has given birth to enough children...
Let his JohnTerry's head roll on the ground nau...

Habi which kind jargon jantis country con be diz na
Re: FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter by Justarandomguy: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2020
How old is she

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Kill Army Officer, Lt IM Abubakar (Isa) In Kaduna / Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.