Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,829 members, 7,945,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Win Your Bets Everyday (free And Paid Service) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win Your Bets Everyday (free And Paid Service) (1387 Views)

World's Best Sports Tipsters - Get Betting Advices & Win Your Bets Everyday! / Europa League - Free Betting Tips - Win Your Bets with Our Tips - Today! / Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Your Bets Everyday (free And Paid Service) by felibrain: 1:54am On Oct 18, 2015
M
Re: Win Your Bets Everyday (free And Paid Service) by skylane: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2015
felibrain:
Good morning. I'm a punter and I feel a need to help others. Like the topic suggests, it's actually possible to win your bets everyday provided you know what you are doing. Well punting these days is no longer about knowing the strong and weak teams , it's now about understating odd system. As a football betting agent with a top betting company in Nigeria I have this understanding and I don't lose. And I'm determined to help you win too.

I have a free and a paid service. On my free service I will add you to my Whatsapp group where I post free tips everyday. Also at the end of every week we join heads together to compile at least 10-15 BOTH TO SCORE games and we all play to win huge.

On the other hand, my paid service is for high stakers who would want to make constant profit without losing even for a day. On this service you get 2-5 odds game everyday to play and you MUST WIN. So imagine staking 5k on a sure 3 Odds game everyday. You can do the maths for one month.
Note that I'm not a broke guy, I stake too and I only see my service as a way of helping humanity. The token you may need to pay is just for my Internet cost and stress.

If you are interested in my free or paid service you can call or add me on Whatsapp using 08094301125. Please kindly quote this topic when adding me else I will ignore you. I'm a bit principled.

See you at the top.
please add me 08133181520
Re: Win Your Bets Everyday (free And Paid Service) by sigonera: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2015
felibrain:
Good morning. I'm a punter and I feel a need to help others. Like the topic suggests, it's actually possible to win your bets everyday provided you know what you are doing. Well punting these days is no longer about knowing the strong and weak teams , it's now about understating odd system. As a football betting agent with a top betting company in Nigeria I have this understanding and I don't lose. And I'm determined to help you win too.

I have a free and a paid service. On my free service I will add you to my Whatsapp group where I post free tips everyday. Also at the end of every week we join heads together to compile at least 10-15 BOTH TO SCORE games and we all play to win huge.

On the other hand, my paid service is for high stakers who would want to make constant profit without losing even for a day. On this service you get 2-5 odds game everyday to play and you MUST WIN. So imagine staking 5k on a sure 3 Odds game everyday. You can do the maths for one month.
Note that I'm not a broke guy, I stake too and I only see my service as a way of helping humanity. The token you may need to pay is just for my Internet cost and stress.

If you are interested in my free or paid service you can call or add me on Whatsapp using 08094301125. Please kindly quote this topic when adding me else I will ignore you. I'm a bit principled.

See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sure 6-10 Odd I Can Play With #2000 Today / Manchester United Players Salary Wages 2017/2018 -sports / Players To Strike $12000 At Chamberlain Squash Tournament In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.